1. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Stop adding stupid shit updates when you promised other things months ago.. aka RAIDS you say you want to get your fucking game upto 07 but you cant do that when your skipping the biggest update in all of osrs history..

promised us it would be in the game 2 months ago get your shit together and stop pushing out shit avoiding it

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    If he is going to release raids he is going to perfect it before release. Raids were never promised to come out, raids were only shown to be in development.

Crying on the forums won't make anything happen quicker either. You're stuck in the ride with the rest of us too.

3. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    he did promise raids would come out two months ago
    he even said they were coming out one week and they never did

4. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    he did say raids were coming out a long time ago......

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    As mentioned by D E A G Pali is striving for an as good as possible interpretation of Raids. He also recently talked about raids being hard to finish since Jagex has not released any insight info in scaling etc which makes it hard for him to set up a system for himself. He has teased us a lot with BTS posts but i think he has some harder bosses to finish, such as Olm and some skilling rooms. I would personally love to see the update being pushed out ASAP but i would not want a half developed raids system such as other servers have, so i am patient and will wait for its release. Yes Pali has said he has not worked a lot on raids lately but we will get it.

I'll rather be patient then having a half done update pushed forward because people have criticism. Hopefully we can get an update on the current state of it and on what he has left to do. It will come trust me.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    The issue is that Palidino gets sidetracked easily when on a big project. Anyone that has been here for a long time knows the routine and we shouldn't just put a blanket over it and told to hush about the moaning.

However, people need to understand that such an impressive project like raids does take a long time to perfect. With that said, Palidino has been bringing us more BTS content, which is a great improvement. He has been very communicative with the staff team on when he is likely to release a new patch/update.

It's not all doom and gloom. Patience is virtue. I don't think anyone here has the right to complain about the speed of an update, especially when nobody can recreate one themselves. You are not paying for a service. The only thing you can pay for is items in-game. The game is ran by one guy. Give him time.

7. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Wavey jr pls

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    The issue is that Palidino gets sidetracked easily when on a big project. Anyone that has been here for a long time knows the routine and we shouldn't just put a blanket over it and told to hush about the moaning.
    You should of stopped your post there .

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Wavey jr pls
    Lol good1.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Stop posting stupid shit threads.

10. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    You're that awkward booger who signed onto another account to support your own post.

fuk that was cringe

Closed Thread