1. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Account sharing is at the bottom of the priority list. 1 pro, 1000 cons.
    Flaming - people are pussies, but since they're staff, you have to deal with it or at least know the limit.
    Foreign language - why the fk would anyone want home/cc being spammed with shit you don't understand?
    Perma mute - shit idea.

While we're at it.. Fix the god damn account login number from one IP. If you don't want people hopping accounts to tb or w/e, I doubt you want theo camping the whole wilderness with his 10 accounts at the same time.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Account sharing is at the bottom of the priority list. 1 pro, 1000 cons.
    Flaming - people are pussies, but since they're staff, you have to deal with it or at least know the limit.
    Foreign language - why the fk would anyone want home/cc being spammed with shit you don't understand?
    Perma mute - shit idea.

While we're at it.. Fix the god damn account login number from one IP. If you don't want people hopping accounts to tb or w/e, I doubt you want theo camping the whole wilderness with his 10 accounts at the same time.
    I swear to god people cant read, i clearly state home cc would be E N G L I S H only. I am also not saying to punish flaming, im saying to reduce the punish to a mute or perma mute before a perma ban. Also you would 100% get perma muted rather than perma banned and having to start all over again.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ironest View Post
    I swear to god people cant read, i clearly state home cc would be E N G L I S H only. I am also not saying to punish flaming, im saying to reduce the punish to a mute or perma mute before a perma ban. Also you would 100% get perma muted rather than perma banned and having to start all over again.
    I don't see why are you suggesting this.. Whats wrong with increasing the punishment each time? 1 hour mute, 3 hour mute, 1 day mute, 7 day mute and same thing for the bans if necessary.

I don't think that we should be thinking about comforting people who deserve perma mutes or bans. Especially if we're talking about punishing toxicity because there is what? One person that has been perma'd for it? I don't give a fuck about that 0.01% lol..
    Anyways, if there was no discord, I'd take the both punishments equally to heart. I mean, I still would make a new account or continue playing on a different one, but both of these punishments would make me want to quit playing on that account.

4. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ironest View Post
    We cannot mute people who are offline, so they end up getting infractions. If they accumulated 20 Points, that is a perm ban. Heavy Flame/Disrespect is 3 Points a piece. If someone keeps doing it, obviously they will be banned instead of muted.

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    In some instances, you'll get kicked from the cc.

In other instances, you'll get muted.

If you log into other accounts, you'll most likely get a longer mute duration.

If you try to mess with anyone above the Overseer rank, you're pretty much asking to be infracted on top of that, for free.

Anyways, if there was no discord, I'd take the both punishments equally to heart. I mean, I still would make a new account or continue playing on a different one, but both of these punishments would make me want to quit playing on that account.
    I'm unsure what Discord has to do with this but I'll give some insight on how Discord works:

I personally have never infracted someone over what they have done/said in Discord. I ban them from the discord server for a set amount of time (and we have a method of tracking it, too). People will only receive infractions from something they've done on Discord if it's serious enough to warrant one.

Again, not sure what your Discord comment is about but I agree with the rest of what you're saying.
    Last edited by London; 10-26-2017 at 07:13 AM.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Again, not sure what your Discord comment is about but I agree with the rest of what you're saying.
    Just was meant in terms of communication with the community. If someone would be perma muted on the server and they would care about talking to other people - they still could use discord for that.

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Just was meant in terms of communication with the community. If someone would be perma muted on the server and they would care about talking to other people - they still could use discord for that.
    I get your point. I'd personally prefer to be banned lmao. Fuck being perm muted!

8. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I get your point. I'd personally prefer to be banned lmao. Fuck being perm muted!
    Rather lose the privilege of using chat than ur whole account imo atleast.

9. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    You're not punished for speaking foreign languages over pm. This rule is also not really enforced.
    Staff don't actively go through accounts checking for account sharing. If you aren't drawing attention to yourself then nobody would know in the first place.
    Training is already quick enough that you can run multiple accounts easily.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123