+ Reply to Thread
  1. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    I said 'if; it is not that I thought it was too high and that I thought it was generous esp for me lately unless its pets from dags lol. I am fine with the drop rates but not fine if it upsets players like the drop rat reduction seems to be doing. However I will abide by and try to explain things the best i can as always. So, to clarify the reduction isnt implemented yet, but might be at some point? Because ppl think it already is. And no way do i want anything that makes London not ever log in again

<
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post

I didn't get my first cerberus crystal until over 400 kills.

The drop rate is fine and is simply rng. Especially for a private server.

If it's changed, I'm definitely never logging in again.
  2. Offline
    Donator
    Jul 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    I said 'if; it is not that I thought it was too high and that I thought it was generous esp for me lately unless its pets from dags lol. I am fine with the drop rates but not fine if it upsets players like the drop rat reduction seems to be doing. However I will abide by and try to explain things the best i can as always. So, to clarify the reduction isnt implemented yet, but might be at some point? Because ppl think it already is. And no way do i want anything that makes London not ever log in again
    if it does get implemented and we do lose that 25%. however if we can reset and start all over again to reclaim that 25% then thats fine by me. thats my only concern.
  3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Rack City View Post
    if it does get implemented and we do lose that 25%. however if we can reset and start all over again to reclaim that 25% then thats fine by me. thats my only concern.
    Reclaiming the 25% as I said, should be implemented
    "iM gOoD aT mY jOB"
  4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    I should have explained it better: a line through the 25% reduction means its NOT being applied. You do NOT lose 25% if you set your stats before the update, and only if there is no line through it are you losing 25%.

Being able to reset all your combat stats would be a good way to reset the function though.
  5. Offline
    Donator
    Jul 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I should have explained it better: a line through the 25% reduction means its NOT being applied. You do NOT lose 25% if you set your stats before the update, and only if there is no line through it are you losing 25%.

Being able to reset all your combat stats would be a good way to reset the function though.
    anyone who set stats before the salve amulet update is good?. sorry im just trying to make sure.
  6. Offline
    Banned
    Donator
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Rack City View Post
    anyone who set stats before the salve amulet update is good?. sorry im just trying to make sure.
    Like he said, if there is a overline, you're not losing 25%.
    Last edited by Zeik; 01-10-2018 at 05:03 AM.
  7. Offline
    FLIPPERS
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Flippers maybe?
  8. Offline
    Donator
    Nov 2017
    #
    So the base multiplier on all NEW/FRESH accounts on creation is what? 1?

also

When I made a new account I checked the boosts on it and it said: Set Combat Levels 25% Penalty: false

is that the new identifier for the line through the text AKA No Penalty?

I set the stats on the account to test to see if this changes to true, and it doesn't. So the penalty isn't enabling?
    Last edited by Never Enough; 04-12-2018 at 03:46 PM.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234