1. Offline
    Senior Member
    172
    47
    Oct 2016
    #
    I am covered in salt right now. Went duo for my dag task and he got 3rd age from his clue.
    Last edited by RJ; 11-17-2016 at 03:05 PM.


    Quote  

  2. Offline
    Senior Member
    97
    21
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I am covered in salt right now. Went duo for my dag task and he got 3rd age from his clue.
    That luck.

    Never got a 3rd age item myself, not even from a RSPS

    Quote  

  3. Offline
    Senior Member
    172
    47
    Oct 2016
    #
    Someone got access to the account sadly. I honestly dunno how it happened.
    Before anyone asks
    -was for 200-250m
    -Email/pw never used on an rsps, also had bankpin
    -Wasn't even MY email or had any link to me
    -No jag auth as the acc was shared and simply put, cba. (Was it the person you shared with?) No. We've shared several accounts over the past decade amongst access to other things. It would've been a fail on his part to hack me now.
    -Not upset, just annoyed. The things they took and left baffled me. For instance, some of my untradables were left on the account instead of dropped (though they might've been botting to achieve the same point). And some stackable items worth a few mill were left e.g., Snakeskins, a few hundred thousand flax, Runes in rune pouch, and other things. All together it adds up to 5-6m. I just hope I don't get banned for the botting. Oh well.
    [IMG]http://i63.*******.com/2saj6zq.png[/IMG]


    Quote  

  4. Offline
    LORD OF CATS
    166
    2296
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Someone got access to the account sadly. I honestly dunno how it happened.
    Before anyone asks
    -was for 200-250m
    -Email/pw never used on an rsps, also had bankpin
    -Wasn't even MY email or had any link to me
    -No jag auth as the acc was shared and simply put, cba. (Was it the person you shared with?) No. We've shared several accounts over the past decade amongst access to other things. It would've been a fail on his part to hack me now.
    -Not upset, just annoyed. The things they took and left baffled me. For instance, some of my untradables were left on the account instead of dropped (though they might've been botting to achieve the same point). And some stackable items worth a few mill were left e.g., Snakeskins, a few hundred thousand flax, Runes in rune pouch, and other things. All together it adds up to 5-6m. I just hope I don't get banned for the botting. Oh well.
    [IMG]http://i63.*******.com/2saj6zq.png[/IMG]
    Did I give the cannon set to the hacker a week ago or so? He said he was ur friend

    Quote  

  5. Offline
    Member
    29
    58
    Oct 2016
    #
    it was me

    Quote  

  6. Offline
    Senior Member
    172
    47
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Patrick View Post
    Did I give the cannon set to the hacker a week ago or so? He said he was ur friend
    Nah. They had it this week, from like Tuesday-Friday. Possibly longer because at most I was logging in for a farm run and logging out. Due to my inactivity I imagine they had more than enough time to go through a series of combinations for pin.


    Quote  

  7. Offline
    LORD OF CATS
    166
    2296
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Nah. They had it this week, from like Tuesday-Friday. Possibly longer because at most I was logging in for a farm run and logging out. Due to my inactivity I imagine they had more than enough time to go through a series of combinations for pin.
    Alright, I dont have much but I can give you some?

    Quote  

  8. Offline
    Senior Member
    172
    47
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Patrick View Post
    Alright, I dont have much but I can give you some?
    Im all set, thankfully I loaned 15m to a friend before this happened. rebuilding isn't so bad when you can do zulrah.


    Quote  

  9. Offline
    LORD OF CATS
    166
    2296
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Im all set, thankfully I loaned 15m to a friend before this happened. rebuilding isn't so bad when you can do zulrah.
    O alright, gl

    Quote  

  10. Offline
    Retired
    1,430
    1438
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Damn Man, not you too




    Quote  
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41