1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran

It's not quite your average game of PC. It takes aspects from the 742's way of obtaining void and incorporates more mechanics. Points are given based on how much damage you inflict. The game isn't a game in the sense of having a stop and an end, it's one never-ending game.

The void knight and the portals have a 5 minute respawn time. As long as the void knight is alive, you'll receive 10% more points. For every portal that is dead, another 10% more points are given. These stack additively for up to 50% more points for the damage you inflict if you keep the portals dead and the void knight alive. You can gain points even if you're the only player there (seems important for our small server), but having others participating will make it easier to keep the knight alive and the portals dead to gain points faster.

Then there are the monster mechanics you might already be familiar with. Spinners heal portals, brawlers will block your movement, ravagers will open the gates, shifters will teleport directly to the knight, etc.

The one thing I still need to decide on is the cost of the rewards.
    Last edited by Palidino; 10-12-2017 at 02:48 PM.

2. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    no we dont have enough people for this minigame bring back the zombie one everyone has been asking for it

3. Offline
    Monkey
    Sep 2016
    #
    Any ideas on what rewards this will offer?

Real eyes realise real lies

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by D34d Pk3r View Post
    Any ideas on what rewards this will offer?
    It was just going to be void and maybe CW but after going over the BA minigame, I don't see a way to make a similar "minigame" that can be solo-able, so I'm debating putting BA items as rewards too. I'd like to eventually eliminate the untradables shop entirely.
    Last edited by Palidino; 10-12-2017 at 02:24 PM.

5. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    It was just going to be void and maybe CW but after going over the BA minigame, I don't see a way to make a similar "minigame" that can be solo-able, so I'm debating putting BA items as rewards too. I'd like to eventually eliminate the untradables shop entirely.
    BA items as a reward from this would be fine, unless in future you plan to add "zombies", then just put them in rewards from there.

6. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Any other items that will make people do this minigame? Almost everyone already has BA items, so i dont see any reaosn for doing this minigame other than for the challenge of getting far

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Celine Dion View Post
    Any other items that will make people do this minigame? Almost everyone already has BA items, so i dont see any reaosn for doing this minigame other than for the challenge of getting far
    Anyone playing the hard mode when they're both released at the same time will give some incentive for this, plus any new players. I can't think of anything we don't already have that could go into the rewards.

8. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Anyone playing the hard mode when they're both released at the same time will give some incentive for this, plus any new players. I can't think of anything we don't already have that could go into the rewards.
    Cosmetics (flippers for example), herb/ore/log rewards like rs, exp rewards would be cool for hard mode accs

9. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    It'd actually be a really nice pest control reward if you put smelted bars in there.

Superheating/Smelting is a pain in the ass to be honest, so if we could buy bars in there it'd for sure keep the minigame active. Would even make it a potential money maker for players.

Bars would be Mithril & Adamant

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed it View Post
    It'd actually be a really nice pest control reward if you put smelted bars in there.

Superheating/Smelting is a pain in the ass to be honest, so if we could buy bars in there it'd for sure keep the minigame active. Would even make it a potential money maker for players.

Bars would be Mithril & Adamant
    Great idea, maybe also add unfinished prayer pots as well? Maybe some gems? (Priciest reward zenyte?)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast