1. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    fuck it

Palidino just make it so using a bond on a player will open up the same interface as using it on yourself & remove bond trading. It's not a lot of work & would stop the complaining.

If to many people have an issue with it there's no point trying to convince them
    Last edited by blazed it; 10-06-2017 at 02:03 PM.

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    It's not hardmode if you can just sell bonds for hardmode gp, it's just bondmode at that point. It needs a limit per month or week on how many hardmode accounts should have. I would easily trade over 20+ bonds on hardmode release, if there's no limit. Making it hardly a "hard" mode, which makes me not want to play such an easy mode. That's just me though, I guess.
    That's everyone, except blazed it

3. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    I just remember having an advantage on my ironman when I could just trade over bonds, didn't need slayer points for row, didn't need u. points as I just got bm from bonds and converted. And doing so made it feel like no one was close to my progress, other than Jessie. I guess they're menial things but it helped alot in the long run. Unless bonds were nerfed severely for HC accounts, as gp in that economy wouldn't have much merit as it'll mostly be racing for first items the first month. It's all debatable though.

4. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    I just remember having an advantage on my ironman when I could just trade over bonds, didn't need slayer points for row, didn't need u. points as I just got bm from bonds and converted. And doing so made it feel like no one was close to my progress, other than Jessie. I guess they're menial things but it helped alot in the long run. Unless bonds were nerfed severely for HC accounts, as gp in that economy wouldn't have much merit as it'll mostly be racing for first items the first month. It's all debatable though.
    +1.

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    That's everyone, except blazed it
    Jessie J btw

Makes sense that he wants to be different and try to call me out on any idea that I throw, then re-suggests the same shit that I did about using the bond on another user

Ontopic in response to Palidino:
    You’re avoiding it for no reason whatsoever. There are ways around it. People have been wanting you to reset the economy for months and this is sort of a way to do it with the new mode. Having the option to have an supply which is transferable through even 1 item (which yields a great amount of income may i add) does infact impact the new economy thus rendering the reset redundent.

Koshmar tried calling me out on my ideas and backed out when he saw the logistics. Same as Jessie J as you can see he’s edited his comments. It’s clear from the amount of feedback you’ve had regarding this “bond transfer” issue that you need to sit down and think of the restrictions.

I personally like the idea that I suggested, it wasn’t something I came up with in 5 minutes unlike some of the responses on this thread. Bud knows first had the sort of manipulation that can hold; the unfair advantage. I also like Amorphis’ idea but would need to be agreed upon for the X amount you can do per month and would those be transferabble.

Just think before you implement it. Please. Don’t fuck up the new economy within the first day.
    Last edited by London; 10-06-2017 at 02:36 PM.

6. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Jessie J btw

Makes sense that he wants to be different and try to call me out on any idea that I throw, then re-suggests the same shit that I did about using the bond on another user

Ontopic in response to Palidino:
    You’re avoiding it for no reason whatsoever. There are ways around it. People have been wanting you to reset the economy for months and this is sort of a way to do it with the new mode. Having the option to have an supply which is transferable through even 1 item (which yields a great amount of income may i add) does infact impact the new economy thus rendering the reset redundent.

Koshmar tried calling me out on my ideas and backed out when he saw the logistics. Same as Jessie J as you can see he’s edited his comments. It’s clear from the amount of feedback you’ve had regarding this “bond transfer” issue that you need to sit down and think of the restrictions.

I personally like the idea that I suggested, it wasn’t something I came up with in 5 minutes unlike some of the responses on this thread. Bud knows first had the sort of manipulation that can hold; the unfair advantage. I also like Amorphis’ idea but would need to be agreed upon for the X amount you can do per month and would those be transferabble.

Just think before you implement it. Please. Don’t fuck up the new economy within the first day.
    No I just can't be fucked to argue for something I don't care about. Do it either way I don't give a fuck, you faggots are crying to much about bonds effecting the economy

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed it View Post
    No I just can't be fucked to argue for something I don't care about. Do it either way I don't give a fuck, you faggots are crying to much about bonds effecting the economy
    It's easy to see it that way when you don't give a fuck about the game, but people who actually care about the longevity are the ones making valid points. You're the one who seems to be up in a massive commotion about all of this.

We are all trying to justify the points.

8. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    It's easy to see it that way when you don't give a fuck about the game, but people who actually care about the longevity are the ones making valid points. You're the one who seems to be up in a massive commotion about all of this.

We are all trying to justify the points.
    You're the ones making a big deal out of it. 1 guy xfers 100 bonds, who the fuck cares?

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed it View Post
    You're the ones making a big deal out of it. 1 guy xfers 100 bonds, who the fuck cares?
    Gonna just stop replying to you after this as you're clearly not reading the thread.

10. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Gonna just stop replying to you after this as you're clearly not reading the thread.
    I've read it, a few of you are concerned 1 guy is going to hoard the eco & have a major advantage by xfering a bunch of bonds.

1) If somebody sells bonds super early into the modes release then good job, he just lost money and whoever bought them profited a shit ton.

2) If you think anybody is going to sell their items for money (that aren't duplicates) for the first few months, you are absolutely crazy. There is 0 chance somebody stacking bonds being able to actively trade for items the first few months. Economy takes a while to set.

3) What is the benefit of somebody investing their money into items on a mode the lesser population play? He can never get that money back = good for main game.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast