1. connoiseur 10-05-2017 #41

Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I get the why behind not getting the drops, but we only have one world. Alteratively, what about only getting a drop if you do the most damage (since most bosses drop items for the top 3 players who do damage)?
    Ironmen stand alone, the restriction should at the very least be set on all bosses, gwd etc

Ironmen essentially have to solo all big bosses on rs, and theres instances on this for the important bosses so ppl dont crash just because someone is an iron

Also make sure there is sep highscore ready for this new mode

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Oh shit, true, didnt think of that. Now that you say it, Why not imply no trading bonds from normal accs to hard modes, only between hard modes, Also Being able to buy bonds with vote tickets.
    If you rightclick use bond on a player in oldschool it promts you with the option to give them 14 days membership. Seeing as we use the same client, we should make this the case here to prevent the false economy which you and Amorphis were debating.

Amorphis raises a good point.

Maybe we could have a prompt for "Give ROW (I)" "Give skilling outfit > X outfit" "Give 14 day membership"

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Bonds have restrictions for what they can actually be used for. Gold Membership, XP outfits, and RoW. Those aren't really things that need a restriction I don't think. No BM or XP lamps.

Have you considered the value of bonds on the hard mode? Unless you bought them with actual cash (in which case what does it matter, you can do that on hard mode), bonds aren't going to sell for what they sell on normal mode.

What are the bosses/monsters in OSRS that specifically can't be killed without a task?
    Go staking on main > win 20 bonds > transfer them to hard account > you just won the hard mode eco

You gotta add more restrictions and take into account what amorphis is saying

4. connoiseur 10-05-2017 #44

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Go staking on main > win 20 bonds > transfer them to hard account > you just won the hard mode eco

You gotta add more restrictions and take into account what amorphis is saying
    buying bonds isnt going to get you any valuable items though just membership or skilling outfits

do u even know what u mean when u say eco

stay in school

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by connoiseur View Post
    buying bonds isnt going to get you any valuable items though just membership or skilling outfits

do u even know what u mean when u say eco

stay in school
    I don't even have a response for how nonintellectual you sound. RoW is going to be a very valuable item for Hard Mode accounts, which means bonds should go up. People would be willing to trade tassets or some shit just for a bond. Yes, they are involved within the economy, to think they're not makes you sound actually quite dumb.

6. connoiseur 10-05-2017 #46

hard mode eco
    same lol

i hope u realize hard accs cant interact with the actual economy

additional:

bonds are microtransactions essentially, if someone like that brandon kid shows up and buys 100 bonds randomly like he has done theyll crash because of supply > players in the game, if you plan on balancing this games economy around bonds you are going to have a bad time
    Last edited by connoiseur; 10-05-2017 at 10:00 PM.

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    same lol

i hope u realize hard accs cant interact with the actual economy

additional:

bonds are microtransactions essentially, if someone like that brandon kid shows up and buys 100 bonds randomly like he has done theyll crash because of supply > players in the game, if you plan on balancing this games economy around bonds you are going to have a bad time
    i hope u realize hard accs can interact with the other hard accs economy, having something supplied from the normal eco then inteferes with the hard mode eco, so yes, it has an impact

8. connoiseur 10-05-2017 #48

i hope u realize hard accs can interact with the other hard accs economy, having something supplied from the normal eco then inteferes with the hard mode eco, so yes, it has an impact
    wrong implementation of the mode then, group ironman mode should only allow u to make ur own separate groups that can trade amongst each other, kind of like a "small team"

shouldn't be able to trade any and all accs that are group ironmans

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    wrong implementation of the mode then, group ironman mode should only allow u to make ur own separate groups that can trade amongst each other, kind of like a "small team"

shouldn't be able to trade any and all accs that are group ironmans
    Group Ironman was a term used but not the definition of what is being truly rendered. It's Hard Mode with a seperate economy. I would agree with that statement if in the case that it would be called "Group Ironman" which I too, argued on another thread.

10. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    If you rightclick use bond on a player in oldschool it promts you with the option to give them 14 days membership. Seeing as we use the same client, we should make this the case here to prevent the false economy which you and Amorphis were debating.

Amorphis raises a good point.

Maybe we could have a prompt for "Give ROW (I)" "Give skilling outfit > X outfit" "Give 14 day membership"
    I like this idea. Trading it would ruin shit tho.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast