1. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    I agree with all of these, but items need to stay longer on the ground if gwd kc is changed to 40.
    Currently it is almost impossible to make it back to gwd to pick up your items when you die.
    On OSRS items stay on the ground for 60 minutes.
    This. I dont see The problem with faster kill count tho. Monsters dont agro anyway if you dont have bandos/zammy/arma/Sara items so getting kc is easy as fuck regardless if you have to kill 10 or 40 monsters.

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    This. I dont see The problem with faster kill count tho. Monsters dont agro anyway if you dont have bandos/zammy/arma/Sara items so getting kc is easy as fuck regardless if you have to kill 10 or 40 monsters.
    Because it’s hard mode, it needs to be a challenge my friend. Which is why I wasn’t also so lenient with the xp boost rate going to 12.5% in my suggestion.

I also agree with Miika’s suggestion

3. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Because it’s hard mode, it needs to be a challenge my friend. Which is why I wasn’t also so lenient with the xp boost rate going to 12.5% in my suggestion.

I also agree with Miika’s suggestion
    It is not a challenge to Get 40 kc when no monsters are aggressive tho? It's literally Nothing but time-waste

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    It is not a challenge to Get 40 kc when no monsters are aggressive tho? It's literally Nothing but time-waste
    Part of the grind, makes getting the loot so much more rewarding

5. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    I think this amount of dedication should also have ample rewards for it. The prestige is fine and dandy but I think this gives a great opportunity to try out new stuff that is just exclusive to this miniature eco.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    I think this amount of dedication should also have ample rewards for it. The prestige is fine and dandy but I think this gives a great opportunity to try out new stuff that is just exclusive to this miniature eco.
    This. And the most important thing right now is not to rush the release as much as people want to get into it asap.
    Biggest thing to deal with right now - bond transferring. If people will be able to transfer as many as they want from their mains, the eco with much potential will be crushed on the first day.

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    This. And the most important thing right now is not to rush the release as much as people want to get into it asap.
    Biggest thing to deal with right now - bond transferring. If people will be able to transfer as many as they want from their mains, the eco with much potential will be crushed on the first day.
    I really dont understand what you're on about. If people cant transfer bonds they can just buy them? How does it ruin anything anyway? They can buy outfits, gold member and row + charges, Nothing that gives them more money than other people, no?

8. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    I really dont understand what you're on about. If people cant transfer bonds they can just buy them? How does it ruin anything anyway? They can buy outfits, gold member and row + charges, Nothing that gives them more money than other people, no?
    We shouldn't take away the option for people to buy bonds for $ even if they're on hard mode, you're right.
    Have you ever thought about how many bonds do the richest people have? Shar literally just told me he'll own two ecos if there isn't some kind of a limit for that. And how can you not see that it will screw up the eco? You ok? It's about selling the bonds to other hard mode players using the money you got on the normal mode, wtf. Then whats the point of even having a separate mode with a separate eco?

9. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    We shouldn't take away the option for people to buy bonds for $ even if they're on hard mode, you're right.
    Have you ever thought about how many bonds do the richest people have? Shar literally just told me he'll own two ecos if there isn't some kind of a limit for that. And how can you not see that it will screw up the eco? You ok? It's about selling the bonds to other hard mode players using the money you got on the normal mode, wtf. Then whats the point of even having a separate mode with a separate eco?
    Oh shit, true, didnt think of that. Now that you say it, Why not imply no trading bonds from normal accs to hard modes, only between hard modes, Also Being able to buy bonds with vote tickets.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Oh shit, true, didnt think of that. Now that you say it, Why not imply no trading bonds from normal accs to hard modes, only between hard modes, Also Being able to buy bonds with vote tickets.
    I mean, i think you still should be able to trade them, but not an unlimited amount. As I said before, if it's possible, then pali should make it a monthly limit, where you can transfer like 3-4 bonds every month for basic stuff (membership, row, skilling sets), but not for mass trading.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast