1. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    So it's like a fresh economy without a reset.. I kinda like that idea, will probably play if added.

this is a great idea

2. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Hardmode sounds better IMO.

What will happen when a hardmode character kills a normal character and vice versa?

3. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Drolbaars View Post
    Hardmode sounds better IMO.

What will happen when a hardmode character kills a normal character and vice versa?
    A hardmode player wouldn't be able to loot a normal character, but a normal could loot a hardmode.

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Celine Dion View Post
    Pretty Genius really. Eco reset without resetting eco. Pls play<3

Would these players be able to stake eachother too? That would be pretty cool tbh
    Hard mode players will be able to stake each other.

5. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    A hardmode player wouldn't be able to loot a normal character, but a normal could loot a hardmode.
    Donīt you think hardmode players should deserve some kind of reward for killing normal chars? The wilderness will be filled with people who have no reason to fight eachother, making the wilderness dead.

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Drolbaars View Post
    Donīt you think hardmode players should deserve some kind of reward for killing normal chars? The wilderness will be filled with people who have no reason to fight eachother, making the wilderness dead.
    Normal mode already has it easy for PKers who hardly exist. Something tells me anyone choosing hard mode has no intention of PKing. I could considering leaving BM in for kills and figuring out some kind of BM shop for hard mode I guess.

7. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Normal mode already has it easy for PKers who hardly exist. Something tells me anyone choosing hard mode has no intention of PKing. I could considering leaving BM in for kills and figuring out some kind of BM shop for hard mode I guess.
    Actually, Iīve quit Battlescape because of pking is dead and might return to hardmode with the intention to PK, if the hardmode is implemented well.
    (hoping and assuming that hardmode will bring a variety of PKing builds due to slow exp, instead of everyone being maxed, and that the economy will be more interesting to work with as supplies actually cost money just like back in the day)
    Last edited by Drolbaars; 10-04-2017 at 02:24 PM.

8. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Hard mode players will be able to stake each other.
    Nice. Will they have their own grand exhange aswell?

Regardless, it sounds awesome. Any ETA when it'll be ready?

9. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    For "Hard Mode" players would you add some exclusive perks/items?

10. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed it View Post
    For "Hard Mode" players would you add some exclusive perks/items?
    Like what?

Also, does x20 skilling (same as normal and iron) sound fine? I'd prefer skilling sticks to the same to allow the skilling hiscores to be more of a global high, but I'm willing to do otherwise if the community would rather it be slower.
    Last edited by Palidino; 10-04-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast