Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. U Got 0wned's OSRS Thread  - 10-17-2016 #1

    Offline
    Retired
    1,430
    1446
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran







  2. Offline
    Retired
    1,430
    1446
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran






  3. Offline
    Senior Member
    172
    47
    Oct 2016
    #
    Lavas are only worth it if you can do it efficiently. I pray you are able to handle all that nonsense clicking.



  4. Offline
    Retired
    1,430
    1446
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Lavas are only worth it if you can do it efficiently. I pray you are able to handle all that nonsense clicking.
    Gotten 75k XP in the last 3 hours, it ain't that bad and only getting 70 for now. 77 in the future XD





  5. Offline
    Senior Member
    172
    47
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Gotten 75k XP in the last 3 hours, it ain't that bad and only getting 70 for now. 77 in the future XD
    Holy shit... I don't know if I should be happy for you or cry. XP is xp at least.



  6. Offline
    Retired
    1,430
    1446
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Holy shit... I don't know if I should be happy for you or cry. XP is xp at least.
    Will prob get 70 easily by next week when i get a chance.





  7. Offline
    Senior Member
    172
    47
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Will prob get 70 easily by next week when i get a chance.
    You'd be 65-66 already if you were getting 50-60k/hr.



  8. Offline
    Member
    74
    12
    Sep 2016
    #
    if you're getting 25k/hr at lavas, do zmi you'll probs get similar rates but make money



  9. Offline
    Donator
    228
    250
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    if you're getting 25k/hr at lavas, do zmi you'll probs get similar rates but make money
    He'd get like 35k at zmi lol


  10. Offline
    Member
    74
    12
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    He'd get like 35k at zmi lol
    well thats like the max rate for his level, if hes getting like 35% of the max lava rate I doubt he'll get the max zmi rate?

    but theres more running and shit so its easier for multi-tasking, less apm etc


Closed Thread
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 577