+ Reply to Thread
  1. #1 U Got 0wned's OSRS Thread  - 10-17-2016
    Offline
    Palidino's Bitch
    1,400
    806
    Sep 2009
    #25
    Zombies Supporter!



    ps. i love miika.


    Quote  
  2. Offline
    Palidino's Bitch
    1,400
    806
    Sep 2009
    #25
    Zombies Supporter!


    ps. i love miika.


    Quote  
  3. Offline
    Senior Member
    181
    32
    Oct 2016
    #798
    Lavas are only worth it if you can do it efficiently. I pray you are able to handle all that nonsense clicking.
    Quote  
  4. Offline
    Palidino's Bitch
    1,400
    806
    Sep 2009
    #25
    Zombies Supporter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Lavas are only worth it if you can do it efficiently. I pray you are able to handle all that nonsense clicking.
    Gotten 75k XP in the last 3 hours, it ain't that bad and only getting 70 for now. 77 in the future XD

    ps. i love miika.


    Quote  
  5. Offline
    Senior Member
    181
    32
    Oct 2016
    #798
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Gotten 75k XP in the last 3 hours, it ain't that bad and only getting 70 for now. 77 in the future XD
    Holy shit... I don't know if I should be happy for you or cry. XP is xp at least.
    Quote  
  6. Offline
    Palidino's Bitch
    1,400
    806
    Sep 2009
    #25
    Zombies Supporter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Holy shit... I don't know if I should be happy for you or cry. XP is xp at least.
    Will prob get 70 easily by next week when i get a chance.

    ps. i love miika.


    Quote  
  7. Offline
    Senior Member
    181
    32
    Oct 2016
    #798
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Will prob get 70 easily by next week when i get a chance.
    You'd be 65-66 already if you were getting 50-60k/hr.
    Quote  
  8. Offline
    Palidino's Bitch
    1,400
    806
    Sep 2009
    #25
    Zombies Supporter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    You'd be 65-66 already if you were getting 50-60k/hr.
    1. Bout to go to work
    2. Laggy internet between 11am and 5pm.
    3. Multitasking at the same time.

    ps. i love miika.


    Quote  
  9. Offline
    Senior Member
    181
    32
    Oct 2016
    #798
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    1. Bout to go to work
    2. Laggy internet between 11am and 5pm.
    3. Multitasking at the same time.
    1. I get you, I didn't play at all august due to that.
    2. XP waste
    3. XP waste to the max.
    Quote  
  10. Offline
    Member
    98
    2
    Sep 2016
    #10
    if you're getting 25k/hr at lavas, do zmi you'll probs get similar rates but make money
    Quote  
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 388