1. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Adult Ziek View Post
    I think trying to 3 tick fishing or 2 tick woodcutting for example is asinine at that point.

However... if you are doing lantern lens for 50k exp/hour for 2 gp/xp when you can just do air battlestaffs for 350k exp/hour for 3.9 gp/xp then you are going to be ridiculed.
    Let him play the game how he wants and stop being a patronizing bellend. You could offer advice instead of trying to ridicule him. The way I know how Alex plays is very laid back and chill. He doesn't care about his xp rates realistically, so I'm certain he doesn't care for your judgement.

2. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Let him play the game how he wants and stop being a patronizing bellend. You could offer advice instead of trying to ridicule him. The way I know how Alex plays is very laid back and chill. He doesn't care about his xp rates realistically, so I'm certain he doesn't care for your judgement.
    Literally just stated an example in my last reply... a crafting training method that is just as afk/bank stand as the first method with a 700% increase in XP gain per hour for not even 2x the cost.

There's a difference between being a laid back player and just not knowing the concept of opportunity cost.

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Adult Ziek View Post
    Literally just stated an example in my last reply... a crafting training method that is just as afk/bank stand as the first method with a 700% increase in XP gain per hour for not even 2x the cost.

There's a difference between being a laid back player and just not knowing the concept of opportunity cost.
    Yes, but the way it was stated was very patronizing and unnecessary.

4. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    the account is looking juicy.

6. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Alright why the FUCK are you not doing air staves. I'm fucking furious. You're off the friendslist.

GZ on crafting gains. Is 99 the goal? the cape is op

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Alright why the FUCK are you not doing air staves. I'm fucking furious. You're off the friendslist.

Holy fuck, famous person on our site.

8. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Spot me 20M for 99?

Or 99 Mage or 99 Prayer in Ensould Heads!??

9. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    the account is looking juicy.
    Just under 125 Days game played, get on my level

10. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009