1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    This is entirely just a concept image, but would something like this interest you? As with most tracking based content, since it doesn't currently exist, there isn't any way for it to be able to include previous drops, so the item list would be new even though the killcount would be what you already have (although being able to reset that could be added).

Last edited by Palidino; 09-03-2017 at 03:05 PM.

2. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    obviously

3. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Yeah I wanna see what i looted from 100 Goblins

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Yeah, would be cool.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Would be nice, can it be do you can see at what KC you have gotten that drop? (Examine?)

6. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Would be nice, can it be do you can see at what KC you have gotten that drop? (Examine?)
    Pretty sure that would be too messy (stacked items). And it either doesn't really matter or people usually remember the KC for the big drops.

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I don't see why not, although I might have to limit that feature to < x drop rate to keep the lists from becoming too big for more common items like granite mauls. Basically, the example would be something like, "Received at 100, 289, etc..." Once again though with this feature, it would be based off current KC so it would be pretty useless I imagine without resetting KC. Alternatively, I could just limit each item to x number of drop KCs before it's no longer recorded, which probably would be better than letting the list get infinitely bigger.

Are clue scrolls something that should even be logged given the number of monsters that drop them? Since the log is going to be focused around monsters with unique drops, it seems like it might be a bit pointless including clues at all.

Also,

NPC pairing needs adjusting and I need some help deciding/determining which NPCs should be paired.

For example, Nechryaels should be paired with Greater Nechryaels; they're basically the same NPC. Anyone else who has different names but should be together?
    How should superior slayer monsters be handled?
    If something like dragons are logged, how should they be paired? Green-black, bronze-steel, where do brutals fit in, etc.
    Last edited by Palidino; 09-03-2017 at 03:11 PM.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I don't see why not, although I might have to limit that feature to < x drop rate to keep the lists from becoming too big for more common items like granite mauls. Basically, the example would be something like, "Received at 100, 289, etc..." Once again though with this feature, it would be based off current KC so it would be pretty useless I imagine without resetting KC.

Also,

NPC pairing needs adjusting and I need some help deciding/determining which NPCs should be paired.

For example, Nechryaels should be paired with Greater Nechryaels; they're basically the same NPC. Anyone else who has different names but should be together?
    How should superior slayer monsters be handled?
    If something like dragons are logged, how should they be paired? Green-black, bronze-steel, where do brutals fit in, etc.
    Cool. Would be more for the like rarer items but yes. Maybe it can be by a popup screen to prevent it becoming a mess? As for the KC logging I thought it would as you stated yes. Would be for the Future of drops.

For the pairing i'd say;
    - cata's with their normal counterparts.
    - brutals with their normal counterparts
    - superiors with other superiors?

For a full list I think you might be able to use the osrs wiki. It lists all monsters that are 'paired' such as king black dragon - brutal black dragon - black dragon - baby black dragon. As for bosses I'd say keep them for a separate tab but the 'pairing' is the same.

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    AMAZING! Would love to see this implemented intertwined with Tim's idea!

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    yess definitely!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast