1. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    This is entirely just a concept image, but would something like this interest you? As with most tracking based content, since it doesn't currently exist, there isn't any way for it to be able to include previous drops, so the item list would be new even though the killcount would be what you already have (although being able to reset that could be added).

Please. Kind of want to know how many wards I got at scorpia.

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    Please. Kind of want to know how many wards I got at scorpia.
    It wouldn't be able to count previous drops.

3. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    I don't see why not, although I might have to limit that feature to < x drop rate to keep the lists from becoming too big for more common items like granite mauls. Basically, the example would be something like, "Received at 100, 289, etc..." Once again though with this feature, it would be based off current KC so it would be pretty useless I imagine without resetting KC. Alternatively, I could just limit each item to x number of drop KCs before it's no longer recorded, which probably would be better than letting the list get infinitely bigger.

Are clue scrolls something that should even be logged given the number of monsters that drop them? Since the log is going to be focused around monsters with unique drops, it seems like it might be a bit pointless including clues at all.

Also,

NPC pairing needs adjusting and I need some help deciding/determining which NPCs should be paired.

For example, Nechryaels should be paired with Greater Nechryaels; they're basically the same NPC. Anyone else who has different names but should be together?
    How should superior slayer monsters be handled?
    If something like dragons are logged, how should they be paired? Green-black, bronze-steel, where do brutals fit in, etc.
    Bumping this post for some more feedback.

• GWD boss bodyguards paired together under their respective leader
    • Superior slayer creatures grouped together
    • Greater nechryaels grouped with nechryaels
    • Mutated Bloodvelds grouped with bloodvelds
    • Deviant spectres grouped with aberrant spectres
    • Twisted banshees grouped with banshees
    • Warped jellies grouped with jellies
    • Green-black dragons including brutals are grouped (babys separate, also what about lava dragons?)
    • Iron-steel dragons are grouped (should mithril be included?)
    • Vet'ion Reborn grouped with Vet'ion
    Last edited by Palidino; 09-03-2017 at 10:47 PM.

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Officially out of the concept stage and on to the final steps stage! But in all seriousness:

The KC you had for each drop is logged up until the 10th drop for that item. After 10, the item count is still logged but no new KCs for the item are logged. It'll also keep track of most items with drop rates under 2% so that clues are included. Logs will be limited to monsters with unique drops such as bosses and slayer monsters. Barrows chest and abyssal sire loot are also properly logged.
    Last edited by Palidino; 09-04-2017 at 02:23 AM.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Bumping this post for some more feedback.

• GWD boss bodyguards paired together under their respective leader
    • Superior slayer creatures grouped together
    • Greater nechryaels grouped with nechryaels
    • Mutated Bloodvelds grouped with bloodvelds
    • Deviant spectres grouped with aberrant spectres
    • Twisted banshees grouped with banshees
    • Warped jellies grouped with jellies
    • Green-black dragons including brutals are grouped (babys separate, also what about lava dragons?)
    • Iron-steel dragons are grouped (should mithril be included?)
    • Vet'ion Reborn grouped with Vet'ion
    My personal opinion, I feel like all the metal dragons should listed under separately (bronze, iron, steel, mithril). As for the others on your list I don't see a problem pairing them together.

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Using a chunk of the code I wrote from this, I took it another step further and you'll also be able to view the drop rates of any items that are logged through a separate screen.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12