1. What Battlescape Needs To Become A Great Server Again  - 09-01-2017 #1

Jan 2017
    #
    First of all, the economy needs to be wiped. I've said this a million of times. The way things are right now, we will need a economy reset sooner or later.

- Reset the economy as well as the stats.

- Add a spawn server so people can play that while you work on the original one.

- MAKE A SELF PROVIDING ECONOMY. What does this mean? This means that people are able to buy Rune chainbodies, dragon longswords, magic shortbows, red dragon hide, monkfish, adamant arrows and so on from the stores.

Items such as full rune, sharks, dragon daggers, black d'hide, rune crossbows etc, rune arrows. will be sold in low quantities in the stores. The rest will be made from players.

This way items will actually be worth something. You see a guy with full rune and you actually want to kill him. This will make pking as well as skilling fun again and in the end people will care more about their accounts as well as their items. People dont give a sht right now and that's why people get bored after a week or two.

That is all.

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    i agree to a certain point, he has done eco resets in the past which have killed a large chunk of the community as people who played early in the game when there was nothing and have achieved max cape then have to restart clean again. I feel like an eco reset on only the items and leave the stats, to grind out a skill you have already maxed and that was boring as shit is usually the end of people playing

edit: what he has to do is reduce the drop rate of items, the amount of "rare" high value drops constantly getting poured into the game is crazy

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Lol, not gonna happen.

All these comments about items not being worth something are giving me autism. It really makes no difference if someone makes 50k a year and the car he wants is 100k or if someone makes 500k a year and the car is 1 mil. Thats the current situation in the server.
    The items have value and if said otherwise - you're stupid. There are quite a lot undervaluated items that have no use (skilling items - ores, bars, herbs, etc.), because the only people that sell/buy them are the ones who want to get a 99 which doesnt require that much.

Literally the only example that I can agree upon are the GWD items, which are cheap as fuck, nothing else.

But if you want to go back to 20-30 players just to reset the value of gwd items - go ahead, ask for a reset that wont happen in the near future. There are other ways to help with the small ass issue.

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Lol, not gonna happen.

All these comments about items not being worth something are giving me autism. It really makes no difference if someone makes 50k a year and the car he wants is 100k or if someone makes 500k a year and the car is 1 mil. Thats the current situation in the server.
    The items have value and if said otherwise - you're stupid. There are quite a lot undervaluated items that have no use (skilling items - ores, bars, herbs, etc.), because the only people that sell/buy them are the ones who want to get a 99 which doesnt require that much.

Literally the only example that I can agree upon are the GWD items, which are cheap as fuck, nothing else.

But if you want to go back to 20-30 players just to reset the value of gwd items - go ahead, ask for a reset that wont happen in the near future. There are other ways to help with the small ass issue.
    This basically. Can we also not forget half the top servers in terms of playercount are PK servers (aka most lower end items are literally free and combat stats can be set at will)? Most of the other half are servers that have been around for years without a reset so people have been able to quit and return to the same account they left off on (runique, soulplay, pkhonor, grinderscape, etc).

5. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    This basically. Can we also not forget half the top servers in terms of playercount are PK servers (aka most lower end items are literally free and combat stats can be set at will)? Most of the other half are servers that have been around for years without a reset so people have been able to quit and return to the same account they left off on (runique, soulplay, pkhonor, grinderscape, etc).
    They all want a way to sell BSGP for OSRS GP

Sythe Mass Banning

Closed Thread