1. Offline
    Aug 2017
    #
    You really need massive youtube exposure to build this community and get it back to what it once was.. no point saying well people dont play os rsps anymore because they certainly do just dont be ignorant to the problems.. you need massive exposure on youtube as ive only seen a very minimal amount of videos for Battle-scape in a long long time..

You need to poach the Youtubers who upload pking content from os-scape, dawntained, other os rsps based servers and give them intensives to bring their teams/friends here, even paid promotion like all other servers do.. which you have NEVER tried before on a decent scale..

you can all comment you're ignorant comments but this is the truth and alot of people know it, need to make wests and 44's pk hot spots as well as edge, leave suggestions down below and no stupid comments saying about resets.. would never fix a thing.. always lost players by resetting this server.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Pretty sure Pali has contacted YouTubers before but they didn't really respond. Would love to see it happen I agree. YouTube is the new way to advertise (for example look at ROW), hoping he can contact someone to start this procedure. Also Pali, if reading, can you shine some light on your opinion on this matter?

3. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Pali isnt going to pay people to view bot their videos and then delete the video.

Players need to put time to making videos to make it grow like it use to. Not just Pali. People are just expecting to get paid to make a Youtube video. Doesn't have to be just an Advertisement, things like Bossing, PvM'ing/Bank Tabs, Pk'ing, etc.

4. Offline
    Aug 2017
    #
    lol il take constructive criticism but what you just said is VERY untrue lol.. the only way servers grow now days is through paid promotion via youtube and paid adds via rsps voting websites.. doing what was done back in the day isnt going to work now as its a totally difference scene in the community and all the pure clans left for 07.. so you are looking at a different crowd comming into BATTLESCAPE. I think its totally obserd you are even thinking that a rsps server especially an OSRS VERSION is going to gain any exposure with a playerbase of not even 100 lol, each player on here probably doesnt even have 10 subs per! how will this ever work without paid promotion and advertisement please tell me?.. you need to poach the pking content creators from the other osrs rsps servers, particularly the ones who upload team/clan content and ironman comment also...

5. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bridding07 View Post
    lol il take constructive criticism but what you just said is VERY untrue lol.. the only way servers grow now days is through paid promotion via youtube and paid adds via rsps voting websites.. doing what was done back in the day isnt going to work now as its a totally difference scene in the community and all the pure clans left for 07.. so you are looking at a different crowd comming into BATTLESCAPE. I think its totally obserd you are even thinking that a rsps server especially an OSRS VERSION is going to gain any exposure with a playerbase of not even 100 lol, each player on here probably doesnt even have 10 subs per! how will this ever work without paid promotion and advertisement please tell me?.. you need to poach the pking content creators from the other osrs rsps servers, particularly the ones who upload team/clan content and ironman comment also...
    You would be dumb enough to pay a Youtuber to Advertise, 95% of them Viewbot. What good use does that have? Sending Bots here who won't log in to play? Majority of them charge a video just for a month, then they delete the video. It's stupid.

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bridding07 View Post
    Because we don't have that kind of funds to be able to straight poach advertisers who are already focused on other RSPS. I've contacted YTers (recently) and I don't get replies.

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Because we don't have that kind of funds to be able to straight poach advertisers who are already focused on other RSPS. I've contacted YTers (recently) and I don't get replies.
    Because I want $600/Month per Video.

8. connoiseur 08-31-2017 #10

nice, some of the linked yt'ers have like 300 subs
    not to mention some of the linked ones already had some BS clips on their channels

he should start with contacting sohanrsps/fewb on YT, both make rsps vids exclusively so their sub base is all from there, they have more subs than everyone you listed combined, and i think the latter already played BS at one point before he got a bigger sub base

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast