Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Barrows shouldn’t be obtained from keys. It ruins the purpose of people getting them and then risking them. People who do wildy barrows don’t pk. They just do it for their benefit of getting barrows sets. We need people to do them and then sell them. New players do wildy barrows cause they find out it’s easier, they get pked they stop going there. Plus that isn’t even pk’ing, people do it to piss off players. I’d be bored out of my mind pk’ing someone with no risk and 2-12 keys.

Pali’s old EP system worked a lot better than this blood money garbage. There shouldn’t be a Blood Money shop, pushes people away from risking items. When someone can afford one, they aren’t going to pk with it.

Wildy Slayer Dungeons would be nice or like they use to be. Regular Clue Scroll drops should be nerfed hella a lot. I can get 30+ doing a 120 hellhound task and maybe 1-2 in a 50 Cerb task. Bosses should have higher rate, not regulr monsters. I’ve gotten over 40+ Robins. I just drop them once in a while at the bank rofl.

I agree with the Bonds tho, price will fluctuate and people will try to hoard them on regular accounts, instead of buying them. You know what I mean.
What i mean about wilderness and pking is that Those pkers that pk there to piss people off atracts other pkers who wants to kill the pker that pisses people off.