1. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    This has been a problem on every version of battlescape and has never been fixed, so i doubt it will be fixed now.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    True, risking doesn't pay out pretty much. with 50+hp you hit better mostly lol.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbojangols View Post
    dh is supposed to hit higher with lower hp not hit 77s with 90hp and 1 with 3-20hp could bring more pkers if it was set up beter
    I can agree with this. The formula for dh set seem's to be done in a wrong way.

I hope that Palidino can take careful look at this and try to redo the formula in a better way. Good resource for this: http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/...%27s_equipment
    Last edited by Banned 42; 11-13-2017 at 02:34 AM.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Few things:
    • The ability to cancel current instance
      - Could have the instance cancel require boss points or RoW %
    • Fix and add skill boosts
      - Summer pie agility boost doesn't work towards rooftop agility courses

• Instance time remaining in PvM tab or in Clan interface

• Blessings
      Add the god blessings to clues

Last edited by D E A G; 11-13-2017 at 04:51 AM.

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    bring out the "lend " option in the trade screen, so we can lend items to anyone without the fear of potentially not getting it back

6. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfz View Post
    bring out the "lend " option in the trade screen, so we can lend items to anyone without the fear of potentially not getting it back
    That doesn't exist in OSRS and Palidino cannot code his own Interfaces on this type of client. No one has released any program to do so.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Please add platinum tokens, my bank is almost full.

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfz View Post
    I think you have this client confused with RS2

9. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Dinh's bulwark please :3

10. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Currently if you have completed inferno with maxed account, you can still set your stats to be pure as example and use the infernal cape. The infernal cape is OP on that kind of account build and I don't think it's deserved for you to use if you have done the inferno only on a main account.
    There should be system added on the wearing of the infernal cape that checks what defence level you used to complete the inferno. As example if you have done it with 1 defence, you could use the cape on any account build. If done with 45 defence, you could use it on an account that has +45 defence.
    This might sound a little silly, but don't think there's any better solutions.

This would also give some challenge and motivation on inferno, to do it with different account builds.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast