1. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Boahy View Post
    Could we add the achievement diaries?

Implementation: It could be useful for some special bonuses that help the Ironman Modes and Normal Modes.

Issues: Some content isn't existing for the diaries to be added.
    Solution: Only add achievements that are involved around the content we have.

Sorry for not being very descriptive just a general quality of life idea, wanted to keep it short and simple so others opinions could be more useful as a community.
    I actually wouldn't mind an achievement diary of some sort. As long as it isn't like 30 seconds work to complete it, something a bit grindy

EDIT; Pali, if you could rework slayer a little bit, tasks mainly. If you are a brand new player and you've got the very basic gear and you start slayer and receive 15/20 Steel Dragons as your first or second task at level 65/75 how are you expecting someone that level to kill steel dragons with their high defense; for HC ironmen and Ironmen mostly. I was level 46 when I got my first 15 steel dragons tasks, fair enough you could go level up some more and then do slayer but still a pointless task for such a lower level imo. So if some of the tasks given for each combat bracket could have a little rework, that'd be pretty neat.
    Last edited by Primordial; 11-09-2017 at 10:10 AM. Reason: More Suugestion(s)

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    i know its something small, but add onyx bolts e to the drop log of corp, as 175 bolts = to 1.5m in alchs that you can sell to the store, would be a nice feat to know how much you have made from corp if you have been selling them and not stacking them

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfz View Post
    i know its something small, but add onyx bolts e to the drop log of corp, as 175 bolts = to 1.5m in alchs that you can sell to the store, would be a nice feat to know how much you have made from corp if you have been selling them and not stacking them
    This is already a thing

Unless you mean in the Rare Loot Log, for it to be shown there too

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    - Buy unf pots with clean/grimy herbs
    -- Works like that in osrs too.

- Replace blue dragon scale with dragon scale dust
    -- Just pointless waste of time buying scales and then grinding them down.

- Make it possible to buy finished potions with the unfinished potion + secondary + 500gp fee per potion
    -- Gives people the option to skip making the pots if they dont want the herb xp.

- make lava dragons drop 2 noted bones instead of one
    -- They are only 400xp more than dbones currently, not worth it killing lava dragons.

5. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    - Buy unf pots with clean/grimy herbs
    -- Works like that in osrs too.
    As much as I want this, on OSRS it actually costs money to clean your herbs and put them in pots. I think we should get rid of the current exchange shop (clean herb + vial of water for unfinished pot) and have an npc that can automatically and instantly clean your grimy herbs, put them in vials of water (but keep these services separate, e.g. you don't want to make torstol potions (unf)) as well as crush items for you, all for a small fee of maybe 250-500 gp per herb or item.

6. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    Expand thieving with elves and tzhaar please, currently there's nothing new past lvel 80

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Change how coin drops work. Basically makes coin drops much rarer from NPC's, however introduce rune items as a subsitute as a more common drop. This stops lots of cash flowing into the game on a whim. The purpose of this is to discourage afk farming coins through slayer with ROW & also just lower the amt of money coming into the game due to players lazyness of looting & alching rune items.

- Instead of coins dropping on a 1/10, change coins to drop at a 1/25
    - NPC's would have a 1/5 chance of dropping a miscellaneous alchable item

• Rune Scimitar
    • Rune 2h, Sword
    • Rune Longsword
    • Rune Med Helm
    • Rune Full Helm
    • Rune Platelegs
    • Rune Platebody
    • Rune Sq Shield
    • Rune Kiteshield
    • Rune Warhammer
    • Dragon Dagger
    • Fire/Earth/Water/Air Battlestaff
    • Mystic Fire/Earth/Water/Air Battlestaff
    Last edited by blazed you; 11-10-2017 at 06:01 PM.

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Add x 2 Dragon Bone drop within the wilderness for Gold Member

9. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    dh is supposed to hit higher with lower hp not hit 77s with 90hp and 1 with 3-20hp could bring more pkers if it was set up beter

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Tbh you do have a point. I feel like dh is a bit random. Risking it low hp rarely pays off. It's either our combat system (high Def?) Or just the dh formula itself.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast