1. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Allow for hard mode accounts to get 10x exp after 99 combat stats. Give oppurtunity to reset exp to lvl 99 exactly for inconvinience of no exp drops at 200m exp if people want exp drops. People could also just make exp 1x at like 190m exp if no exp drops is a big deal for them.

Make snapdragons more common, i get 20 times more toadflax (for saradomin brews) than i get snapdragons (for super restores) on my hard mode account
    Last edited by Sexual; 10-20-2017 at 10:37 AM.

2. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Make snapdragons more common, i get 20 times more toadflax (for saradomin brews) than i get snapdragons (for super restores) on my hard mode account
    Snapdragon drops are fine, bosses/demi bosses tend to drop snapdragons more so than regular NPC's.

-----

• Players should get 1.5exp in the wilderness below level 10, 2x exp above level 20 wilderness.
    • Remove the fishing spots at the Bandit Camp in the wilderness.
    • Remove the "Can't teleport past 20 wild with dark crabs/sinister keys".
    • Make green dragons & lava Dragons in the wilderness drop double bones.
    • Increase the lava dragon bones exp. They're much more difficult to kill than green dragons but only give like 50 exp more.
    • Wilderness Obelisks please...
    • Increase wild boss BM drops. Callisto/Venenatis 3k per kill, Vetion 6k per kill, demi bosses 1000 BM per kill.

• Puro Puro still needs more D Imp spawns
    • Remove the Coal cost from smelting bars if you're a gold member.
    • Put sharks in legends shop for iron men/hard mode. You can already just use only swordfish & do every boss just fine so, there's no reason not to just put sharks in there.
    • In herb shop swap the Unicorn horn, chocolate bar, goat horn & blue dragon scales for their crushed alternatives.
    • Put Plateskirts in the armor shop you sexist cunt
    Last edited by blazed me; 10-20-2017 at 11:34 AM.

3. Offline
    LORD OF CATS
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    He should boost the Rune Arrow drops or add tips also in doubled quantity of those.

Where is Orb charging and free bstaves everyday pali
    dis pls, I need 99 crafting on my hc

Hi

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Berry View Post
    Remove herb boxes from vote shop, add an NPC in falador park where we can exchange mole skins & claws for them instead. Could work in the future with seeds for farming as well.
    Any suggestion on how many skins and claws per herb box?

Alex:
    - Add Anti fire(3) pots to the Dragon Slayer store for 4k each. Impossible to kill Iron+ Dragons when you get a low level task and can't make them.

Any objections to this?
    Last edited by Palidino; 10-20-2017 at 04:41 PM.

5. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post

Alex:
    - Add Anti fire(3) pots to the Dragon Slayer store for 4k each. Impossible to kill Iron+ Dragons when you get a low level task and can't make them.

Any objections to this?
    Please yess, annoying af when you keep getting iron tasks and don't wanna spend 100 points to block lul, rather kill get bones + change at visage

6. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran

Alex:

Any objections to this?
    Or remove them from low level tasks and add them to Duradel+

7. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Or remove them from low level tasks and add them to Duradel+
    This

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #

Alex:

Any objections to this?
    Nah people should be making their own pots. It's hard mode after all man cmon... Makes it so that we can't profit from gaining the levels ourselves...

9. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Nah people should be making their own pots. It's hard mode after all man cmon... Makes it so that we can't profit from gaining the levels ourselves...
    M8 my first task was Iron Dragons I had no slayer points to cancel and I was level 30. I'm not asking for Extended, just the basic.

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    M8 my first task was Iron Dragons I had no slayer points to cancel and I was level 30. I'm not asking for Extended, just the basic.
    Blue dragon scales are 1040 gp ea.

I can sell antifire potions clean, easy at 15k ea currently. Adding them to the store would absolutely crash the price. There would be no point in even collecting lantadymes at that case other than for xp. It's like D E A G or Jessie charging for fury making, or D E A G charging for GodSword Blade/DFS making. There's a profit to it. Especially if this is "Hard Mode" why should it be in the shop for such a cheap price. You can take 2 sips and be done with your task at metallic/ceramic dragons. 4K is way too low is what I'm saying, if it were to be implemented. I just don't like the idea because it ruins the value of the grind for other people who want to profit from that region of skilling.

Skilling needs to be profitable, which is why Sharks not being in shops is great for the economy, too.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast