1. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Can there be something done to make the leftover Marks of Grace actually useful after buying the outfit and coloring the outfit(s).
    I suggest being able to turn them in for some xp, Normal mode-200 per, Iron-100 per, Hardmode-50 per or something like that?

2. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Hey, if it is possible, I would love to have combat potions coded into the game. I made a few, hoping that I could save some space in my inventory, just to figure out that they have not been coded in. I would suggest coding these into the game. Making combat potions is my favorite use of harralanders.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Slayer View Post
    Hey, if it is possible, I would love to have combat potions coded into the game. I made a few, hoping that I could save some space in my inventory, just to figure out that they have not been coded in. I would suggest coding these into the game. Making combat potions is my favorite use of harralanders.
    Make a thread for it (under feedback and suggestions), so people and Palidino see it.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Slayer View Post
    If you mean the super combat potions, those are added. Lower potions are not coded in as they serve no real use. If you are an Ironman I suggest doing barrows to get some easy potions, instead of training herblore in the beginning this will be much faster.

5. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Hi!

How about add Ardougne agility course after 90 agi?

6. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    BUFF bar boxes
    BUFF bar boxes
    BUFF bar boxes
    BUFF bar boxes
    BUFF bar boxes

They are so garbage compared to herb boxes for example. Herb boxes give many high level herbs and only a few low level herbs because nobody needs guams and other shit herbs past level 10 herblore which you can get in half an inventory.

Bar boxes are loaded with shitty iron and bronze bars and worthless shit like that. Give more mith/addy/rune bars and actually make it worth it please

7. Offline
    Oct 2018
    #
    Please bring us old zulrah cave like it was on w1, it was a lot better than right now. you deal on 2 phases less hits. Please rewatch this suggestion and bring it back

8. Offline
    Oct 2018
    #
    edit: deleted post, made thread
    Last edited by goonie; 11-19-2018 at 06:35 PM.

9. Offline
    Donator
    Nov 2018
    #
    Can we get access to the crafting guild for mining? There is currently a teleport for it but the door does not work

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Closing this thread to be revisited for moderation.

Please create threads for your suggestions until further notice.

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920