1. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Godwars altars have a minor text bug. The altar will tell you how many minutes since you last used it, but it reads "They will ignore your prayers for another X minutes" but X is the time since you used it. It should be "...ignore for another 10-X minutes"

Also, greater demons task don't count towards zammy godwars

2. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Please code the shortcut between Kalphite queen and tele entrance!

3. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Is it possible to code in Jad's proper sounds?!

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    There is summer pies in-game and they boost your agility correctly. The thing is that the boosted agility won't help you with using higher level shortcuts, like it should.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    Is it possible to code in Jad's proper sounds?!
    Think it's hard to implement sounds, hence why we don't have any sounds at all in-game.

Jad in 2k18 can be done without sounds right

6. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Think it's hard to implement sounds, hence why we don't have any sounds at all in-game.

The spawn location is always the same so won't need the sounds for Jad. The combat sounds would be good improvement though as most of the pkers always pk with combat sounds in OSRS.

7. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post

Well obviously I have a fire cape on my iron silly! (and on main tbh) But using sounds was also how I and many others learned jad! So to do without at first was difficult, but now I can do with no problem xD

8. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Bug with using the "Deposit" option on PK boxes. The following items are not added to the bank, and therefore lost, when the "Deposit" option is used:

Dragon Scim
    Ancient Staff
    Granite Maul
    Rune Crossbow

"Deposited" an inventory full of boxes and had 28 of everything except these items.

9. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Add another option the the Ring of Wealth to bank noted bars/ores.

10. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Hi guys!

I am some-what new to this RuneScape Private Server. I really enjoy the mechanics and the way things work. However, I feel as the trading system could use a little bit of updating.. Seeing as this server hasn't got the largest community of players, I thought that maybe implementing a trading post would be more ideal for such a small economy. Having the Grand Exchange in-game is good, however, its hard to know what is being sold and purchased on a day to day basis. An example of this from first hand experience is; I had left what I had seen on public chats as something regularly traded on the Grand Exchange for sale but it was never bought, perhaps this is because no one knew it was there for sale? The point I am trying to get across is; with a trading post rather than a grand exchange, it enables the players to see what is being bought and sold, search for the items they want to buy or sell and can see if there are sellers or buyers. For a small economy much like what BattleScape has, this, to me, seems to be the most ideal method of trading for us, at least for now, while the community grows and until the economy is more established in the future.

Thanks for your time!
    - Wingridden

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast