1. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Just a suggestion, I know we wanna stay clear of custom things but I'm just throwing this out there:

Whilst we have no use for "Jar of Swamp, Dirt, etc" could we get a use for it?

Proposal for Swamp jar is to Use it on the fire at Zul-Andra and you get in return a mutagen + 1/100 roll chance at the pet table? Maybe use this concept in other places too.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    M8 do you get tired of a mode after 1 week? If he releases this you want Deadman mode next?
    It's not worth investing time into hard mode since it's just iron man mode on 10x exp. Only reason it's even an active game mode is because regular mode is shit & nobody has a reason to play it anymore. Palidino might as well have made iron man mode 10x exp & not bothered with "hard mode" because they're pretty much the same thing. Ultimate Iron man on the other hand is something entirely different.

Also still waiting on regular mode re-release/reset tho doubt it's gna happen any time soon.

edit: Might as well play OSRS if you like hard mode tbh, they're very similar.

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Just a suggestion, I know we wanna stay clear of custom things but I'm just throwing this out there:

Whilst we have no use for "Jar of Swamp, Dirt, etc" could we get a use for it?

Proposal for Swamp jar is to Use it on the fire at Zul-Andra and you get in return a mutagen + 1/100 roll chance at the pet table? Maybe use this concept in other places too.
    I think it would be nice if the Jars just opened an interface that let players get a choice on the item they want. Jar's are already 10x the drop rate of every other item on the table, so if you've hit jar rate you should already have got all the other items the boss drops.
    Last edited by blazed you; 11-02-2017 at 09:44 AM.

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed you View Post
    I think it would be nice if the Jars just opened an interface that let players get a choice on the item they want. Jar's are already 10x the drop rate of every other item on the table, so if you've hit jar rate you should already have got all the other items the boss drops.
    I thought this too. But with that suggestion everyone would just pick the most expensive item for the money... Randomized should be better

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Add Burning Amulet, a one-time use to teleport directly to Chaos Elemental. (Obtained from killing Chaos Elemental [Untradable] )

Fix Keymaster Teleport Scrolls, and have them drop every kill (like Zulrah) and have the scroll teleport you directly to the gate where you would enter to kill Cerberus.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Add PvP sounds to the server. These are very useful for nhing as example, as you'll hear the sound of magical attacks as example. Sounds give me good rythm for pking.

Would improve the PvP experience on the server and there's only few sounds so cache size won't be increased a lot. I can provide the sound resources if Pali wants, just PM me.

6. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Farming or another means of swapping seeds for herbs. Mole claw and skin exchange. Max hit dummy.
    Gold members home tele to rejuv pool area. The arrows ect between rune and dragon.
    Bone crossbow spec.
    Increase the number of black chin spawns. Currently red chins are faster xp...
    Last edited by K; 11-04-2017 at 12:58 PM.

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Add pollniveach and ardougne agility rooftops. Add The agility pyramid. Give more bankspace. Let us exchange 1 elite, hard, medium and easy clue for a master clue. Finish catqcombs. Currently only 1 place for bloodvelds. Also make catacombs monsters task only. Swap coin price for making Dragonfire shield and godsword blade.

8. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Just some things.

Smithing:
    -Blast furnace

Mining:
    -Motherlode mine
    -Coal bag
    -Blast Mine
    -Volcanic Mine

Agility:
    -Ardougne course
    -Wilderness course (should have xp bonus to incite a tiny bit of wildy activity)

Thieving:
    -Add Elves for pickpocket
    -Wilderness rogue castle thieving (xp bonus possibly)
    -Possibly pyramid plunder

Fishing:
    -Add Sacred eels
    -Tzhaar Fishing
    -Minnow fishing

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Add pollniveach and ardougne agility rooftops. Add The agility pyramid. Give more bankspace. Let us exchange 1 elite, hard, medium and easy clue for a master clue. Finish catqcombs. Currently only 1 place for bloodvelds. Also make catacombs monsters task only. Swap coin price for making Dragonfire shield and godsword blade.
    Agree with all of these.

Especially the task only for Catacombs. Hate being in Abby demons and having all of them barraged by people collecting whips...

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Using noted crystal key halves on each other will combine them to make a noted crystal key (as many as it can do) [Non gm users]

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast