1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    • Add Desert Amulet 4 to the Bond Purchase Interface

The Desert Amulet 4 would teleport players into the building north of edge bank with the rejuv pool, altar etc in it. Rename item to; "Edgeville Amulet"

2. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    I like having loadouts in certain spots to make it easier for superheating and other skilling stuff. Everytime I need to change or update a loadout, I have to remake all the other ones after it for it to be in the same place.
    Would it be possible to change the loadout slots to keep their place? Like what was done with the lines 4 and 6.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Mug View Post
    I like having loadouts in certain spots to make it easier for superheating and other skilling stuff. Everytime I need to change or update a loadout, I have to remake all the other ones after it for it to be in the same place.
    Would it be possible to change the loadout slots to keep their place? Like what was done with the lines 4 and 6.
    Hate this too. Would be sick if we had some sort of interface showing like the Inventory and the equipment and adding the option to adjust them via that interface. Keep the easily used loadouts as they are, just add an option for further info on them.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed you View Post

The Desert Amulet 4 would teleport players into the building north of edge bank with the rejuv pool, altar etc in it. Rename item to; "Edgeville Amulet"
    Would you spend a bond on that

5. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #

Or just make gold members tele there on home tabs, normal home tele and on death..

6. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #

Better idea: add construction with rejuv pools nd all )))))))))))

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Make exp in combat stats 10x even after 99 for hard modes

8. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Add Ultimate Iron Man

No Banking, 10X EXP rate, No Trading

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Add Ultimate Iron Man

If you do this you should add looting bag as well. Otherwise it will be almost impossible.

10. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Add Ultimate Iron Man

M8 do you get tired of a mode after 1 week? If he releases this you want Deadman mode next?

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast