1. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Potato potato

I’m talking avout 3a pieces on hard mode. There is currently 1 3a piece that i know of, which is mine. Boss slay shop has literally no content, it needs content.

Gargoyle boss is dead content by The time it’s out on jere. Pali is too slow. Raids would draw more players without a doubt.

God forbid making it so you dont have to lure 10 gorillas into spots to be able to kill one, instead of making The dungeoneering un-agro.

You can kill cerberus, sire, kraken, thermo boss on normal tasks too, Why not Add ot?
    M N M has a 3a robe I believe, the game mode is only just like 2-3 weeks old, the flow of these rares is set nicely.

Raids can be added any time, if it hasn't been added yet, there's no need to rush it. Whereas the Gargoyle boss would be great for people to practice with on an RSPS.

I get your un-agro suggestion and agree with it but I'm currently saying there's a single combat part of the dungeon, use that for now.

Demonic gorillas are a demi boss, so there's no need to add them to boss slayer/task only.

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    M N M has a 3a robe I believe, the game mode is only just like 2-3 weeks old, the flow of these rares is set nicely.

Raids can be added any time, if it hasn't been added yet, there's no need to rush it. Whereas the Gargoyle boss would be great for people to practice with on an RSPS.

I get your un-agro suggestion and agree with it but I'm currently saying there's a single combat part of the dungeon, use that for now.

Demonic gorillas are a demi boss, so there's no need to add them to boss slayer/task only.
    And this single area is where exactly? I’ve been putting off grinding them because i didnt find a single spot.

Who Tf needs to practice gargoyle boss? There’s 1000 guides on yt, and it’s better gp/hr killing normal gargoules on 07.

Is that a reason to not Add them tho? Crazy arch/chaos fnatic are there, so i dont see How it would hurt adding it.

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    And this single area is where exactly? I’ve been putting off grinding them because i didnt find a single spot.

Who Tf needs to practice gargoyle boss? There’s 1000 guides on yt, and it’s better gp/hr killing normal gargoules on 07.

Is that a reason to not Add them tho? Crazy arch/chaos fnatic are there, so i dont see How it would hurt adding it.
    I'll show you next time we're both online. Keep it a secret

There's a difference in watching/reading a guide and doing the thing practically. Like Inferno, you watch/read a guide but you're still gonna fuck up.

And well at least don't make them task specific like cerb.

4. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran

B0aty online.

5. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    I'll show you next time we're both online. Keep it a secret

There's a difference in watching/reading a guide and doing the thing practically. Like Inferno, you watch/read a guide but you're still gonna fuck up.

And well at least don't make them task specific like cerb.
    Ok lol

How Tf can u compare gargoyle boss with inferno lmao.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Ok lol

How Tf can u compare gargoyle boss with inferno lmao.
    Do you understand what principle means

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quoa? Je suis foreigner

8. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Any other 07 boss can be learnt by a guide withoit fucking up, Except jad and inferno.

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Any other 07 boss can be learnt by a guide withoit fucking up, Except jad and inferno.
    You can't deny that being the first with it will bring us traffic though

10. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    You can't deny that being the first with it will bring us traffic though
    It most Likely wont bring us any noticable traffic.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast