1. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    You're having a laugh right?

It takes no more than 15 minutes to get 3m in cash if you're at the right place. Why are people selling barrows/whips for such cheap ass prices?

Shouldn't ahrims be 6-8m a piece with the current state of cash in the game?

@Jessie J mentioned already about the flow of bandos - but out of all of this the prices are staying the same.

sub 10m for all your basic items and post 50m for every other... where it the middle? Stop settling for less.

What's your guys opinions on the pricing of items? I think that tent/whip/barrows should be much more than they are, but fluctuation doesn't happen in this community apparently

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Prices are fine.

• Whip is 5m, not 3m.
    • Ahrims is about 3m a piece which is fine.
    • Tent is currently 10m (guessing this is because they only really get sold when people die for whip, which is currently never since nobody pks).
    • It takes more than 15 minutes to get 3M cash, considering none gold members only make around 4-6m max an hour.

I don't understand your thread because you've listed a bunch of item prices which aren't accurate. Prices for items seem fine to me except for a few things.

- Bandos Armour to common
    - DFS to rare (believe it is being made more common next update tho)
    - Armadyl C Bow to rare
    - Arcane/Spectral to rare (mainly because corp is a pile of shit to do)
    - Occult Necklace (only costs 10k in the BM shop so ruins obtaining it through slayer).

Prices also aren't completely accurate currently due to the BM shop not being in full effect. When we have more pkers then would be a good time to judge the economy, since currently items only enter via PVM.
    Last edited by Iloi5ia89; 12-08-2016 at 05:59 AM.

3. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    I think it's a bit stupid that for items like whip/tent/dfs and stuff it's practically ironman mode cos the quickest way to get one is through killing abby demons nd whatever, the market for those items is so small

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    If I had good rng at a certain place, you get 1.3m per drop.. prolly 13m a trip which takes half hour (talk cash only)

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Seems alright for now. The more players that come in the more it will go up with more people needing them. The thing is everyone now is going for slayer themselves for the most part since it's something to do and make money.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey Bud View Post
    Seems alright for now. The more players that come in the more it will go up with more people needing them. The thing is everyone now is going for slayer themselves for the most part since it's something to do and make money.
    Good point, especially if we get a lot of pkers. They won't wanna do slayer so whip prices may rise according to the amount of people who join the server.

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    If I had good rng at a certain place, you get 1.3m per drop.. prolly 13m a trip which takes half hour (talk cash only)
    Coins drop on a 1/5 for every NPC, so you can only assume that every 5 kills of an NPC you're going to get a coins drop

Closed Thread