1. The constant flame battles  - 06-28-2017 #1

May 2017
    #
    I don't know about every one else but I am sick of logging on and seeing every one flameing each other in home cc and before you guys say it yes I have had a bit of heated discussions in home cc but jeez guys come on we are a very small community and if we want any chance of more players we need to try and be a community. Jeez if you get pked whilst killing a wildy boss don't get angry and start flaming the pker, you were in the wildy and if you are fighting some one and they keep tellying don't flame him for tellying don't fight him

Come on guys lets all be friends ��
    Last edited by M3m3; 07-01-2017 at 06:16 AM.

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    I'm glad that this is a minority, though. Most of the people in the Home cc are there to help eachother out with the smallest things. Just imagine how many times you've seen people helped with slayer locations, how to obtain specific items, how to retrieve vote tickets etc. It takes nothing from the people with the knowledge to type the answer and make someone else's day a whole lot better for just that - which I find remarkable about this community.

However, the reality and sadness is that there are people who use the Home cc to obtain opinions against other members (mostly PKers). The most annoying thing is when people talk shit after pking someone. If no staff is online, best to just take a quick client screenshot and note the time, send it into our reports forum and the staff team will have a look into it. We want to make the community as best as it can be with the helpful majority.

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    We need more mods.

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    We need more mods.
    We need people who listen to the first warning and staff who take action after the first warning

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    We need people who listen to the first warning and staff who take action after the first warning
    Correction, we need better mods.

I feel you though, some people just don't care or listen. To them it's just another community to poison.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Correction, we need better mods.

I feel you though, some people just don't care or listen. To them it's just another community to poison.
    Well, that is why i am here now

7. Offline
    Jun 2017
    #
    Certain people this really applies to. Better mods is the solution, because they ruin the name for the good mods who do their job properly. Just saying.

8. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by onyx View Post
    Certain people this really applies to. Better mods is the solution, because they ruin the name for the good mods who do their job properly. Just saying.
    No one is eligible. If everyones gonna flame each other, means people need to grow a pair and stfu.

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by onyx View Post
    Whoever you're trying to take a dig at, it's funny seeing your comment as you're one of the main problems in that cc, daily.

If we did our jobs properly, you would have probably 6 infraction points by now.

Closed Thread