1. Hacking refunds ain't ever gonna happen, are they?  - 06-26-2017 #1

May 2017
    #
    Welp, it's been one and a half weeks. Reason enough for suspicion, right? Mad creds to all the staff members doing their absolute best to resolve this, and to Alex for refunding items. F*ck pali for not refunding the boss points and bonds yet..

Is it just me, or has the player base shrinked since this? I mean.. there is no wonder why. I haven't really quit my self, but I'm putting down WAY less hours. All i've done since "the hackening" is killing a few corps every day. That's it.

Pali needs to get his shit together, and either allow alex the powers to refund boss points and such, or he's got to get his sorry ass on here himself ASAP and do it. I really don't understand how he think he can run a server this way. It's slowly ruining it, once again.

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    You shouldn't expect boss point refunds to happen.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Got my 200m crafting exp refund, idk bout u

4. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    I should when I get countless replies that it will be refunded.

5. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Haarek View Post
    I should when I get countless replies that it will be refunded.
    I've told you I'm "99%" sure they will refund, and that I hope they refund. But I never told you they are guaranteed to be refunded. And I'm only an Overseer so I wouldn't know better what the Admins think of this.

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Pali has lost interest. It's as clear as day. Only a matter of time before server is shut down. GL getting your refund.

7. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavey View Post
    Pali has lost interest. It's as clear as day. Only a matter of time before server is shut down. GL getting your refund.

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    You're not the only one pissed off. We're all getting tired of this shit.

9. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    I've told you I'm "99%" sure they will refund, and that I hope they refund. But I never told you they are guaranteed to be refunded. And I'm only an Overseer so I wouldn't know better what the Admins think of this.
    Yeah I know Miika. You and a couple others said almost positive, while others say it WILL get it (as long as Pali gets is ass on), so when someone tells me i will get'em I can't do but wait. Guess he'll shut down the server due to loss of players (No wonder why) before a refund will happen to be honest.

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Haarek View Post
    Yeah I know Miika. You and a couple others said almost positive, while others say it WILL get it (as long as Pali gets is ass on), so when someone tells me i will get'em I can't do but wait. Guess he'll shut down the server due to loss of players (No wonder why) before a refund will happen to be honest.
    For the record I was happy to start dealing with it but three major issues popped up:

• Alex deleted most of the hacked items to prevent a false economy I believe, for some strange reason.
    • I offered to go onto the account and refund players, given the logs but the above point got in the way and I think they don't trust me enough???
    • Has something to do with the next client update, which I really don't understand.

As far as I know: Boss point refunds are do-able, but only when Palidino is on to do that. If Alex didn't get rid of the items that were on the hacker's accounts' then refunding would have been so much easier. Admins can't be arsed, it's fucking clear. Don't know why Palidino is getting all the hate when it simply took logging into the hacker account and trading the items back to the players. Maybe I'm missing something but that's seems like a pretty clear and easy way to do it, to me.

I get pmed every other day and blamed for a false hope of refunds because I'm the one who made the News and Announcement thread - I expected this to be resolved within 3 to 7 days but unfortunately I have been let down as much as you have.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast