#
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavey View Post
    This my friend is where you went wrong.
    Assuming that they'd be coooperative

3. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    For the record I was happy to start dealing with it but three major issues popped up:

• Alex deleted most of the hacked items to prevent a false economy I believe, for some strange reason.
    • I offered to go onto the account and refund players, given the logs but the above point got in the way and I think they don't trust me enough???
    • Has something to do with the next client update, which I really don't understand.

As far as I know: Boss point refunds are do-able, but only when Palidino is on to do that. If Alex didn't get rid of the items that were on the hacker's accounts' then refunding would have been so much easier. Admins can't be arsed, it's fucking clear. Don't know why Palidino is getting all the hate when it simply took logging into the hacker account and trading the items back to the players. Maybe I'm missing something but that's seems like a pretty clear and easy way to do it, to me.

I get pmed every other day and blamed for a false hope of refunds because I'm the one who made the News and Announcement thread - I expected this to be resolved within 3 to 7 days but unfortunately I have been let down as much as you have.
    Point 1 & 3 both sound like you were being bullshitted. Point 2 is there judgement though, but 1 & 3 both sound like a load of shit that's questionable.

Pretty clear at this point though Pali's not the only one not interested anymore. With all due respect, when you compare this server to the other big names it's really a fucking joke staff wise. Half the staff are inactive or not really interested anymore, main problem being that admins just don't play/care enough anymore. It's understandable though, I'm not surprised they lose interest when the owner doesn't even want to load up his own business.
    Last edited by blazed it; 06-27-2017 at 04:24 PM.

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed it View Post
    Point 1 & 3 both sound like you were being bullshitted. Point 2 is there judgement though, but 1 & 3 both sound like a load of shit that's questionable.

Pretty clear at this point though Pali's not the only one not interested anymore. With all due respect, when you compare this server to the other big names it's really a fucking joke staff wise. Half the staff are inactive or not really interested anymore, main problem being that admins just don't play/care enough anymore. It's understandable though, I'm not surprised they lose interest when the owner doesn't even want to load up his own business.
    Offered to do their job, got slapped in the face.
    Last edited by London; 06-27-2017 at 05:26 PM.

5. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    For the record I was happy to start dealing with it but three major issues popped up:

• Alex deleted most of the hacked items to prevent a false economy I believe, for some strange reason.
    • I offered to go onto the account and refund players, given the logs but the above point got in the way and I think they don't trust me enough???
    • Has something to do with the next client update, which I really don't understand.

As far as I know: Boss point refunds are do-able, but only when Palidino is on to do that. If Alex didn't get rid of the items that were on the hacker's accounts' then refunding would have been so much easier. Admins can't be arsed, it's fucking clear. Don't know why Palidino is getting all the hate when it simply took logging into the hacker account and trading the items back to the players. Maybe I'm missing something but that's seems like a pretty clear and easy way to do it, to me.

I get pmed every other day and blamed for a false hope of refunds because I'm the one who made the News and Announcement thread - I expected this to be resolved within 3 to 7 days but unfortunately I have been let down as much as you have.
    I know the feel mate. I'm not blaming any of you staff members. You've all done a good job even though it's been a bit slow and a lot of questions, but that ain't your fault.
    The reason I kind of blame pali is due to his absence. It is unprofessional, and it's hurting the server.

6. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    I have all the hacked items m8. I wiped the hackers accounts.

I haven't been home, and Palidino has been really busy last couple weeks. It's life, you can quit irl to come deal with something that isn't a necessity. But yes it's a sort of income.

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I have all the hacked items m8. I wiped the hackers accounts.

I haven't been home, and Palidino has been really busy last couple weeks. It's life, you can quit irl to come deal with something that isn't a necessity. But yes it's a sort of income.
    I guess that's what I got wrong then.

As I've said to you lot before, I'm more than happy to take over the situation.

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    irl also prevents me from doing anything ever.

Just mad busy with the irls

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    irl also prevents me from doing anything ever.

Just mad busy with the irls
    The other day I had the hardest irls, my irl was touching the irl in the irl. IRL, what can you do m8?

10. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Yea I'm still waiting haha but what do u do

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12