1. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Are the godwars dungeon bosses buffed, like mostly in defence? Even with max gear and elysian it took me like 12 brews to kill Arma

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    How long did it take?

The NPC attack, defence, etc levels are taken from the OSRS Wiki, along with their accuracy and defence bonuses.

3. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    How long did it take?

The NPC attack, defence, etc levels are taken from the OSRS Wiki, along with their accuracy and defence bonuses.
    I think it's good, if it's legit like osrs then you're suppose to be with a team at least to get multiple kills.

On release, their won't be just 1 person at gwd, it will be decently packed.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    How long did it take?

With current aggro range it's not too hard to kill them, especially sara--just stand outside aggro range of minions and kill them 1x1. Bandos I could do easily, Zammy was a couple kills, arma was considerably harder than the rest, sara wasn't too bad if your clicks are accurate. Clicking outside the room on the minimap (the blackspace) didn't make you run towards that, you just stood still. They're more challenging than previously, but still do-able.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    The hardest one of them all is Armadyl that bird took me in maxed gear over 12 brews and like 3 mins to kill

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    It's good. Just duoed with Alex fine. Also got hilt drop lol.

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavey View Post
    It's good. Just duoed with Alex fine. Also got hilt drop lol.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    bruhhhhhh lmao
    nice

Closed Thread