1. alter + pool + chest bugged @ north of edge  - 06-11-2017 #1

Donator
    Apr 2017
    #
    cache apparently wont load for the house north of edge with alter and rejuve pool and mage book switch. please address this issue asap.

thanks

2. Offline
    Jun 2017
    #
    patience is a virtue

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    You'll have to wait for Palidino to come back on, sorry for the inconvenience my dudes.

4. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Any chance that he has thought of moving all the shit in that house outside the south wall of the house instead.?? so it doesn't have to load in over the haystack. boxes and whatnot? is it not just an inconvenience for everyone? its a pain in the blowhole.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by oldboy View Post
    Any chance that he has thought of moving all the shit in that house outside the south wall of the house instead.?? so it doesn't have to load in over the haystack. boxes and whatnot? is it not just an inconvenience for everyone? its a pain in the blowhole.
    The problem is not the location, its the custom items themselves. Take a look at the 'rfd-chest' that doesn't load either. I just hope he fixes it ASAP.

6. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    yes I know.. but when you run in there before they load. your character chucks a huge spasm

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by oldboy View Post
    yes I know.. but when you run in there before they load. your character chucks a huge spasm
    this is true

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    We are aware of the issue and Palidino will fix it in the next update.

Edit: seems to be working
    Last edited by London; 06-15-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Closed Thread