1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I have not played Battlescape for ages. I still remember the days back in 2010 when it was all hyped. I see that Pali has made quite some improvements.

I have not logged on so I'm not sure if this is still the case. But as Battlescape now seem to have Smithing, mining, fishing and so on. Why not make a self providing economy? I KNOW, indeed there are not enough players. But the last resort should definitely be a semi-self providing economy. Delete every food other than monkfish and lobster in the stores. Only sell rune chainbodies and rune med helm in the stores and not full rune. Make people work for their items. This will make people care more about the game in the end.

This will also make pking more fun, when a full rune pk is something you are happy about. Something we had back on RS 2007 and Battlescape Isle where it took 20 minutes to thieve guards to gather 200k to buy a full rune set and then die in the wilderness. OSRS and overall RS based games are getting boring and dull. Make a challenge. Why do you think people make Iron man accounts? The game is simply not challenging.

Note: This is also why people find Deadman mode so fun. Because if you pk 200k you are fking happy.

Just my 2 cents.

2. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    I see what you mean but I also feel that the whole RSPS scene is dying so, relative to other servers, this server has its priorities pretty straight because it's set up to hook the player right out of the gate as opposed to making it hard. If they want a challenge they can play normal runescape, no? Not disagreeing with you btw; you have a valid point.

3. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    You make the same shit thread every time you come back and play this game.

Deadman mode is also always dead.

4. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Whenever something similar to this was tested everything ended up being buffed in a month into near what we have now.

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    I think that there should be a good currency for some items in particular, like glories, phoenix necklaces, rings of recoil, etc.

Requires an active owner to put this sort of stuff in place though

Closed Thread