1. King Has Fallen :] [ giving back to the community ]  - 04-27-2017 #1

Feb 2017
    #
    new it was most likely a bait considering they saw me run in multi in max earlier and 15minutes and no one killed chaos ele. Also flaming me of how bad im in killing chaos ele haha.

https://youtu.be/45FI38l-7DY

dont take song offensive.

2. Offline
    Legend
    Nov 2016
    #
    free stoof

3. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    When you have too much money and not loving the pixels 0.0

4. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    King of ego maybe... You were literally doing the same "baiting" on the same chaos ele, but no one took the bite.

5. Offline
    Feb 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    King of ego maybe... You were literally doing the same "baiting" on the same chaos ele, but no one took the bite.
    huh? im confused in what u are trying to say. i was baiting at chaos ele? cause if thats what u are trying to say u are wrong :P sure i have been pking there.

6. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Does "Weird no one's killing chaos ele" then someone replying "yeah cause you're camping lever" ring a bell? Then saw your char run from lever, but whatever, I don't care lol

Edit: Also, don't think anyone baited you tbh, only one person said "no one's at chaos ele, free tbow lel" They probably just attacked you because you previously were attacking them at the earlier chaos ele.
    Last edited by Tony Starknc; 04-27-2017 at 08:09 PM.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Share it tbed pls

8. Offline
    Feb 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Does "Weird no one's killing chaos ele" then someone replying "yeah cause you're camping lever" ring a bell? Then saw your char run from lever, but whatever, I don't care lol

Edit: Also, don't think anyone baited you tbh, only one person said "no one's at chaos ele, free tbow lel" They probably just attacked you because you previously were attacking them at the earlier chaos ele.
    yes, thats why there was a scout waiting for me to come there, and they ran from all directions :] please, dont try to say it wasnt l0l

9. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    I have so many things to say against this post, but honestly, Bud handled it quite well on his own way, pkers are always bound to flame and post vids about how they get rekt

10. Offline
    Feb 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Yassuo View Post
    I have so many things to say against this post, but honestly, Bud handled it quite well on his own way, pkers are always bound to flame and post vids about how they get rekt
    people think i uploaded it cause im salty. i uploaded it cause people were asking and cause i thought i was quite funny :P

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast