1. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    So I recently posted a thread about the Dan on my laptop messing up and I've been trying to find a new PC. Someone has just offered me a deal on a 2 in 1 laptop tablet with Windows 7. The interface looks more like just a tablet with a keyboard. Looks like a labtop, but is it? And will I be able to play battlescape on it? Please let me know before I purchase it.

2. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    Fan*

3. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    check if u can download java scripts ect before you buy it to make sure

4. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    You probably can but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be laggy. The tablet laptops are not usually meant to run java applications etc..

5. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Intel Pentium or Intel Celron, won't last long at all. Prob only has 2-4GB ram.

If it's an expensive version with i5+, then it'd be good.

6. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Intel Pentium or Intel Celron, won't last long at all. Prob only has 2-4GB ram.

If it's an expensive version with i5+, then it'd be good.
    Well if it's coming with windows 7, it's probably one of the older ones, so doubt it will even have the 2GB of ram.

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    Well if it's coming with windows 7, it's probably one of the older ones, so doubt it will even have the 2GB of ram.
    2GB of Ram, if you even open another program including internet while playing BattleScape, it will constantly freeze on you.

What price are you looking to spend? You can easily find a good 1 for under $400.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-1...FQ1MDQodpicMmg

8. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    2GB of Ram, if you even open another program including internet while playing BattleScape, it will constantly freeze on you.
    Exactly, hence why I said
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    You probably can but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be laggy. The tablet laptops are not usually meant to run java applications etc..
    I personally wouldn't buy that.

9. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    I just got a new laptop everything is good now. And not the one i was thinking about getting. New Dell Pc and windows 10 for cheap from a buddy of mine. Y'all good help though, thanks.

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blissy bamf View Post
    I just got a new laptop everything is good now. And not the one i was thinking about getting. New Dell Pc and windows 10 for cheap from a buddy of mine. Y'all good help though, thanks.
    Good to hear that your issue has been resolved

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast