1. The current situation, what I think is best!  - 04-11-2017 #1

Donator
    Apr 2017
    #
    Dear players

We all have grinded loads and loads of hours. And the time has come we have ran into a problem. There has been a recent dupe coming to light. This is not fun, but the only 'fun' option we have left here is a full eco reset (no stats or untradeables).

The problem, and what I also said before..

The whole economy works for a 400 playerbase, but those times are currently not here. The small community we have now, holds a economy of hundreds of people. This means A few (a lot) people actually got bills. This makes the game boring.

I'm hoping for a full reset (no stats/untradeables).

IRONMEN SHOULD BE SAFE SO DONT WORRY!

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    The thing about it is, we have many returning and dedicated users on the game. Those of which wouldn't want an account reset (economy wise even so).

Now I see your registration date is April and I'm not saying that's a bad thing, it's just that maybe you don't feel the same way as the others. The best measure is to reset back to when the bug was originally set into place, being Friday.

Me and other veterans can tell you straight away that full resets do not help anything whatsoever. We always get back to square one with a shit amount of players on the game.

3. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Agree on the full reset! Just do i, Fresh

4. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    damn i started like almost 2 weeks ago and did lot of grinding, but still reset would be good.

Closed Thread