1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisEpoch View Post
    Yeah... I mean, these updates could have been ordered better, the removal of BM from slayer just means there's even less to do for people who play right now until the more important changes come. Also, the server's fucked up, there are weird spots where you can't attack people in, strange glitches, the KBD gate is broken, etc. Just yeah.. Getting ridiculous.
    how can MNM/pali/etc cant understand this lol....

2. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCAINE View Post
    how can MNM/pali/etc cant understand this lol....
    Removing bm from slayer does nothing because, it takes roughly 3-4 tasks just to get around 25k bm give or take, which you can only buy pretty much just like a whip and that 25k bm from slayer would take 4 hours or so. Yes I understand it adds up overtime but pali is hopefully and most likely gonna go into maxium overdrive and add few bosses in the next week or so. I agree it does suck not having bm from slayer but I also assume it won't effect anyone as much once more stuff comes in.
    Last edited by M N M; 11-26-2016 at 03:27 PM.

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Not happy with the blood money update lol

4. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    game basically became afk for 2 hours not 1 now lol

5. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Thanks for the fixes

6. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    If you're trying to turn this towards more of a pk server, things like an ags (with the possible exception of an ely) shouldn't require much time to get. If you look at similar oldschool servers you can make the bm for an ags in 1-2 hours of work fairly easily.

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Trap Star View Post
    If you're trying to turn this towards more of a pk server, things like an ags (with the possible exception of an ely) shouldn't require much time to get. If you look at similar oldschool servers you can make the bm for an ags in 1-2 hours of work fairly easily.
    It's just hard to determine the proper rate of BM without enough players for atleast Edgeville PKing to be a thing.

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    It's just hard to determine the proper rate of BM without enough players for atleast Edgeville PKing to be a thing.
    pking server is just unreliable without playerbase.... just bring the old bs = eco server.
    if u keep this way no eco , no skills , no clanwars (just the opposite of the old bs) u will just waste ur time cuz u will never pass the 40 players

9. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Ignore the haters Palidino. You got this man. Remember BS1, and begin building the empire my friend.

P.S: Next update - training w/ reset def to 1 for like 1m gold.
    And get the money caskets added back ingame [npc's drop money caskets w/ a certain sum of coins like old BS1 times].
    Last edited by Kaz; 11-27-2016 at 12:45 AM.

10. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I think the problem at the moment is the eco split between coins and blood money and there seems to be confusion as to what is used for what. Assuming you want to keep coins as currency with a spawn element you have to look at things such as alching spawnable items. If you want to go full eco with both BM and coins, you'll need to sort the cash eco out prior to looking into the blood money one, but for the time being I'd say make things easier rather than harder, because no one wants to run around in a rune set and do 30 hours of whip/dds pking just to buy a dh set and an ags.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast