1. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by aestival View Post
    Boggles my mind how Pali can make such morons his staff. my statement had nothing to do with a booter.
    Which is why I said "type of guy", not "he is the guy"

Please read properly before trying to fire back, weak boy

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Cj - standard staker, rwt ect.

Never won a stake because maul walking was 2 many skill. Abused multiple bugs, smuggled effects from other area's usually.

Was banned with many pennys and tried to buy his account back for some bugs he knew. Me and Adam went through a fuckin rocky training montage of bug diagnosis finding all bugs used as leverage.

The funny thing was how useless the high end staff was at the time. Me and Adam had to wait days after posting about it with video of the major bugs. Eventually Go soft agreed to check the bugs. Was happy we found? nah called us retards saying we could of nulled our accounts. Which was cute given at the time we was all three of us in a bug that required a null in the first place, the scrub.
    kid wouldn't of even known the glitch in the first place if you recall. I was actually so bored that I decided to show you the glitch, you than proceed to make your account invis and followed me and THATS how you even got a lead, anyways good luck following me around now, i was on for about an hour. which i do admit was a large amount of time before finding something of great interest, however the lack of players dissapoint the glitch greatly, see you on the battlefield, at least you got some knowledge of me, all these other "wanna bemods" play it off like I'm nobody

let me edit this ; dont think you were around when staking with maul orginated. i was second richest for the longest time, next to; fuck i forgot his name honestly. was banned for RWT, and bought my account back under the impressionthat i just wanted to "stake" again, i actualy have a picture of all the gold i sold.. just ganna put it here, because... you know #legend.

Pics of smuggles -

Just one of the pics that I can FT out of duel arena.

Misc pics -

it's either you guys accept me as an offical "bug tester" or I just find and abuse and sell them, I'd truthfully rather not go through that nonsense because I hate dealing with morons, but I love glitching, as much as I hate half the staff; to have title, well I'll take it.

......drum roll.

when @Go Hard unbanned my acct for 17M rsgp cash.

-- outcome

Last edited by aestival; 04-11-2017 at 08:57 PM.

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    kid wouldn't of even known the glitch in the first place if you recall. I was actually so bored that I decided to show you the glitch, you than proceed to make your account invis and followed me and THATS how you even got a lead, anyways good luck following me around now, i was on for about an hour. which i do admit was a large amount of time before finding something of great interest, however the lack of players dissapoint the glitch greatly, see you on the battlefield, at least you got some knowledge of me, all these other "wanna bemods" play it off like I'm nobody

let me edit this ; dont think you were around when staking with maul orginated. i was second richest for the longest time, next to; fuck i forgot his name honestly. was banned for RWT, and bought my account back under the impressionthat i just wanted to "stake" again, i actualy have a picture of all the gold i sold.. just ganna put it here, because... you know #legend.

Pics of smuggles -

Just one of the pics that I can FT out of duel arena.

Misc pics -

it's either you guys accept me as an offical "bug tester" or I just find and abuse and sell them, I'd truthfully rather not go through that nonsense because I hate dealing with morons, but I love glitching, as much as I hate half the staff; to have title, well I'll take it.

......drum roll.

when @Go Hard unbanned my acct for 17M rsgp cash.

-- outcome

I think Adam seen one of your accounts at the gnome course and we spent hours finding the no clip which he found randomly trying everything. If we was invisible it was the same glitch you knew so we'd be a dot on the map still. That interface smuggle would of been op if viewing portals worked at the time, we told him not to add them. (chances are he didn't read and just didn't add it because pali)

Looks like you didn't find the cft from combat in wild related to that though hehe. You wanna be a bug tester? Sad news, Pali ain't fix bug san and no one buys anything bs related anymore.

Yes I was around then, I remember because you'd always miss step and cry then I'd sell you your gold back and split the profit with gohard.

4. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    I think Adam seen one of your accounts at the gnome course and we spent hours finding the no clip which he found randomly trying everything. If we was invisible it was the same glitch you knew so we'd be a dot on the map still. That interface smuggle would of been op if viewing portals worked at the time, we told him not to add them. (chances are he didn't read and just didn't add it because pali)

Looks like you didn't find the cft from combat in wild related to that though hehe. You wanna be a bug tester? Sad news, Pali ain't fix bug san and no one buys anything bs related anymore.

Yes I was around then, I remember because you'd always miss step and cry then I'd sell you your gold back and split the profit with gohard.
    are you implying that i bought gold with irl money? LOL no chance. no worries anyways, duped just got patched but looks like I'm working on the next one already <3

(people buy battleskep gp)

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    are you implying that i bought gold with irl money? LOL no chance. no worries anyways, duped just got patched but looks like I'm working on the next one already <3

(people buy battleskep gp)
    Yeah I don't doubt the server is riddled with game breakers, the thought of London and M n Randy M trying to catch you makes my gooch tickle.

Ha what's the fucking ratio like rsgp 1 bsgp 1m? Scrubs, in an econ worse than post ww2 Germany you gotta be pretty shit to buy gp.

6. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Seeking attention on a pserver with few people

Lol

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Yeah I don't doubt the server is riddled with game breakers, the thought of London and M n Randy M trying to catch you makes my gooch tickle.

Ha what's the fucking ratio like rsgp 1 bsgp 1m? Scrubs, in an econ worse than post ww2 Germany you gotta be pretty shit to buy gp.
    It's hard to catch people with limitations in place, skrub

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    It's hard to catch people with limitations in place, skrub
    What limitations? froob

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    What limitations? froob
    You want us to catch bug abusers without having access to logs? The most vital thing? lol froob

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    You want us to catch bug abusers without having access to logs? The most vital thing? lol froob
    The vital thing being effort you fat fucks.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast