1. Offline
    LORD OF CATS
    Oct 2016
    #
    Did slayer task. 1-7 from 1 red drag. You cant bury bones. I'll post later when I have time :/

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    i swear im hitting 45s with abby dagger but im wearing slay helm on tasks so that cud be it, i use full bandos primordials ammy of torture with abby dagger and dfs
    on 07

on server i hit 20s on greater demons :c

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions and reports, but one thing:

They're nearly identical in stats, with a maybe 2-3 difference in max hit
    That actually explains quite a lot, sorry, I should have checked that out before. Regardless, for some reason I seem to hit way more often with the dagger than the whip.

New items:

• Barraging does not work in multi combat areas.
    • You can actually activate enchanted bolt effects without a crossbow, you can do so by wearing them (dragon bolts for example) and using another ranged weapon such as knives, darts or obby rings, the animation of the bolt effect still happens, wheter it does the exact same effect I am not entirely sure, at least for ruby bolts it still took 10% of my max HP.
    • Player untradeables do not dissapppear in Wildy, they are shown in map regardless of how much time passed since their death.
    • Random DCs, crossing the wildy line or even drinking pots can trigger it.
    • Chinchompas are missing from the shops.

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by staker aaron View Post
    i swear im hitting 45s with abby dagger but im wearing slay helm on tasks so that cud be it, i use full bandos primordials ammy of torture with abby dagger and dfs
    on 07

on server i hit 20s on greater demons :c
    Super + piety, max hit in this gear ingame is 45

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Super + piety, max hit in this gear ingame is 45
    ooh kk nice

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Welcome to osrs debo #117

why does ddef cost the same as rune def?
    add in some way to imbue rings (minigame, blood money who cares)
    Why is there a check option when barrows items are in your inventory? Should only be when equipped
    add stamina pots to supplies, no-one uses super energies its 2016 (or even better make people make them via herblore, and make the amalayse only obtainable through agility :^) )
    same with super combats

annoying little thing, when
    running through nieves cave, you cant click on the minimap to run IF the route is obstructed by a root/pile of mud. Instead of running to the root your player does nothing. Legit made me think i'd dced for about 30 seconds lmfao
    Why is slayer xp x5 if you want a pk server? Even on previous eco servers xp rate was x25 at a minimum. x5 is too slow especially if you just want pking to be the main focus.
    I know the server is spawn right now, but when its not spawn slayer monsters need to drop more on task, making 350k from an entire ankou task is aids

prayer drain wearing full bandos and pietying seemed a tad slow
    put your current slayer task info in the quest tab like back in the day
    nothing tells you when your task finishes AAAAAAAAAA
    Dont let people kill monsters in nieves cave unless on slayer task

sorry if some stuff doesnt make sense i just copy pasted
    Just noticed "I know the server is spawn right now, but when its not spawn slayer monsters need to drop more on task, making 350k from an entire ankou task is aids"

With the free items available do you think this is necessary? With such a smaller of items you actually need to buy from shops, I felt like less was manageable. If you do, how many ankous was your task and how much of a boost do you think coins should get?

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    That actually explains quite a lot, sorry, I should have checked that out before. Regardless, for some reason I seem to hit way more often with the dagger than the whip.

New items:

• Barraging does not work in multi combat areas.
    • You can actually activate enchanted bolt effects without a crossbow, you can do so by wearing them (dragon bolts for example) and using another ranged weapon such as knives, darts or obby rings, the animation of the bolt effect still happens, wheter it does the exact same effect I am not entirely sure, at least for ruby bolts it still took 10% of my max HP.
    • Player untradeables do not dissapppear in Wildy, they are shown in map regardless of how much time passed since their death.
    • Chinchompas are missing from the shops.

Is there anything you could tell me to reproduce this? I dropped until untradables from level 5 wild down to 1, went to edgeville bank, and dropped a torso next to me. I waited for it to disappear, and after checked the wilderness and didn't see any of my untradables.

​Has anyone else experienced this?

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #

Is there anything you could tell me to reproduce this? I dropped until untradables from level 5 wild down to 1, went to edgeville bank, and dropped a torso next to me. I waited for it to disappear, and after checked the wilderness and didn't see any of my untradables.

seen cape drink a pot and dced right b4 he entered wild to fight me dhing

he said it kicked him

9. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #

Some items show that they're on the ground but they already went away you cannot pick them up. It's like the 742 when you use second room at godwars and all the items just stay there.
    I only dced 1 time, more like a kick. Not sure what triggered it.

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #

You could sorta reproduce it by dying in the wild, it is not the fact you can still see your items, but about the rest of the players still be able to see what untradeables you dropped, probably items you did not pick up.

And yes, other people had similar issues, as Aaron said.

I'd love to add, I did some tests on prayer draining and it isn't working that well, based on the following results:

Prayer Bonus - Drain time from 99

+0 prayer - 1m38s
    +15 prayer - 1m40s
    +30 prayer - 3m17s
    +42 prayer - 3m18s

I can safely assume what you mentioned earlier about "prayer drains are working" does in fact work to a certain point, every 15 prayer bonus cuts prayer drain by 50%, therefore each point slows down prayer drain by 3.33%, which doesn't seem to be the case here.
    Last edited by Bally; 10-11-2016 at 06:25 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast