1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Neitiznot island was home, dungoneering was a minigame for chaotic items, zombie minigame for voids, loads of simple content like subquests for needed items, warriors guild peity miniquest lunars. 800 online. Right before claws were released into battlescape, right before there was a glitch where there were players killing people outside the edge bank in save area and then soon after that time the server shut down. Glorious times wish it was still here.
    Last edited by ranqers; 03-22-2017 at 06:50 PM.

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Ah yes, when the server was ddossed enough to make an impactful playerbase drop

Fucking golden

3. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Ah yes, when the server was ddossed enough to make an impactful playerbase drop

Fucking golden
    It was prime time for Palidino though. But I do agree with you the stability was shitty.

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    It was prime time for Palidino though. But I do agree with you the stability was shitty.
    Got so much money and stopped caring, it was great I agree

5. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Problem is, RuneScape Private Servers in general don't have that many users like it use to. There was 3 other servers hitting 1k when we were, if you look at it now, the best servers pnly hit 500 players. That just shows half the playerbase left.

We all grew out of it, and going back to the past on this one, well it failed twice.

Pali is done with 317, let him move on with this one. Remember, he can make unique things.

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Problem is, RuneScape Private Servers in general don't have that many users like it use to. There was 3 other servers hitting 1k when we were, if you look at it now, the best servers pnly hit 500 players. That just shows half the playerbase left.

We all grew out of it, and going back to the past on this one, well it failed twice.

Pali is done with 317, let him move on with this one. Remember, he can make unique things.
    When someone mentions how we've gone down hill and you start blaming star alignment and ancient prophecy's. Pali did it, accept it.

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post

I think soulsplit was hitting 4k-5k at one point if I remember right? Nowadays it's rare to see a single RSPS even hit 1k

8. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    I think soulsplit was hitting 4k-5k at one point if I remember right? Nowadays it's rare to see a single RSPS even hit 1k
    SS never hit more than 2.2k lol.

If you want to put it in the right tense, the max a world hit was 1.6k on there.

9. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    Battle-Scape used to be pretty good which is why I'm back here. But the DDoSing was definitely a problem

10. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast