1. Things i wish to see in the near future, bug fixes  - 03-18-2017 #1

Jan 2017
    #
    A few things that I would like to bring up, for one, Pali, you are doing a fantastic job for what you have. A few things that need to be brought up though. For one, the Bandos boss should be nerfed back to normal, its magic attack is way too strong and constantly hits 15/37 on you, and is difficult for players to kill by themselves, being they are on a boss task or not. Secondly, I believe the elysian spirit shield also needs a buff, for how rare and costly it is to players, it should be a lot better than it is, making it a lot stronger would make players value it more. I also believe the coin drops should also be raised, as I have seen here lately, killing a dagganoth king you get approx. 300k coins, when you used to get about 900k-1.1m coins. Another thing to point out is the armadyl godsword, its special attack should be make to be more accurate, not only against other players but monsters aswel. Crystal key pieces and crystal key drops should be more common for players on a slayer task, that goes for bosses aswel. Last but not least I would like to see the drop rate increase for "rare items"... just as an example, and I know this is most likely bad luck, but I solo killed the bandos boss 70 times (around 6 trips) in max gear, and I only got 2 bandos boot drops, I mean, that's a little ridiculous in my opinion. Making the game more difficult for new players will only turn them away, that's my opinion. If I have forgotten anything, please reply to what ive said, I would greatly appreciate it if you could make these changes shortly

2. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    +1 agreed

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Bandos doesn't have a magic attack....

4. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Bandos got an update and will hit a minimum of 15 when it uses it's range attack and it hits through prayer.

This was done because people were getting 80+ kills per trip at bandos on osrs. Lol

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Agree with coins and BANDOS RANGE attack being nerfed but not with rare drop rates being increased

Closed Thread