1. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Trap Star View Post
    Frankly the reason the server died off so quickly is because a large number of teams & clans came back here to pk, to find there was nil pk incentive, and therefore no one in the wilderness. It's still the way it has been the past 4 years where the only real profit to be made is via PvM. And realistically most people on RSPS's would just go on RS if they wanted to grind out bosses for drops 24/7. There has always been a lot of denial about the size of the pking community, but now you can see it in numbers, pkers come back to the server, server peaks 250, pkers leave the server, server peaks 30.
    Those were pures.

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Trap Star View Post
    Frankly the reason the server died off so quickly is because a large number of teams & clans came back here to pk, to find there was nil pk incentive, and therefore no one in the wilderness. It's still the way it has been the past 4 years where the only real profit to be made is via PvM. And realistically most people on RSPS's would just go on RS if they wanted to grind out bosses for drops 24/7. There has always been a lot of denial about the size of the pking community, but now you can see it in numbers, pkers come back to the server, server peaks 250, pkers leave the server, server peaks 30.
    As a voice of the pking community it would be great to have some suggestions from you on how to increase said incentive.

I know that wilderness agility and obelisks are obvious ones but is there something in particular we should be thinking about? Nobody even pks in edge anymore, it's all lvl 22 pking and wild barrows.

That is; if you still care

3. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    As a voice of the pking community it would be great to have some suggestions from you on how to increase said incentive.

I know that wilderness agility and obelisks are obvious ones but is there something in particular we should be thinking about? Nobody even pks in edge anymore, it's all lvl 22 pking and wild barrows.

"Suggestions??? We been suggestion for years and Pali doesn't add."

Only thing that was suggested by them was "Rc robes" & "chaotics" on this server.

... They don't even exist in the OSRS cache.

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    "Suggestions??? We been suggestion for years and Pali doesn't add."

Only thing that was suggested by them was "Rc robes" & "chaotics" on this server.

... They don't even exist in the OSRS cache.
    Suggesting something is better than being quiet, even if the suggestion is dumb

I also have no idea why you're using quotation marks the way you are

5. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Suggesting something is better than being quiet, even if the suggestion is dumb

I also have no idea why you're using quotation marks the way you are
    Quoting Pures? Lol

6. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #

Why would any pker fuck around on this when you can play spawn OS-Scape and log in > pk instantly vs the other 500 pkers online.

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Just accept the fact that battlescape will never regain its player base because of osrs. No one wants to fucking grind for gp. Osscape for an example. People just play that game to pk

8. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes im high View Post
    Just accept the fact that battlescape will never regain its player base because of osrs. No one wants to fucking grind for gp. Osscape for an example. People just play that game to pk
    We need unique things, not copy osrssss

But no Pali dont wanna add zombies.

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes im high View Post
    Oldschool Runescape killed private servers and I agree it won't ever be the same, but 30 playerbase avg online isn't great. We need at least 100 to be happy tbh

10. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Oldschool Runescape killed private servers and I agree it won't ever be the same, but 30 playerbase avg online isn't great. We need at least 100 to be happy tbh
    Wouldn't be to happy with 100 tbh. Maybe a couple hundered and we've got something good going here, I doubt it's going to happen at this point now.

I mean Palidino is now on his 5th day of vacation, we can only assume when he said "I'm painting my kitchen today" that he's applying 10 coats @ 1 a day, all with a toothbrush. I can respect he wants to have a life outside of this, but a normal working person wouldn't work 4 days then take 4 days off. Especially after just returning after an exodus
    Last edited by Jessie J; 03-29-2017 at 05:49 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast