1. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by GUN EM DOWN View Post
    incorrect. Omicron works with Jason as developers, and not to mention the huge staff team every1 serious & always online willing to help.
    but yea, probably the inactivity of pali is a bigger impact than the fact that he solo codes.
    Jason left the team months ago.

If the Staff team around here is as bad as you claim.. have you tried... suggesting ways you think they could improve? I used to be an Overseer here myself and from my past experience a vast majority of the staff members were more than willing to help whenever possible.

That being said I do agree that some of them tend to be way too immature and simply shouldn't have the kind of power that they do. It's an odd one because on one hand I do believe that they really are willing to help (at least they used to be - it's very possible it has gone downhill since then) but on the other hand they simply aren't mature or professional enough to do their job properly.

My point is that telling them that they're "childish kids" and a "mediocre team" probably isn't the best way to get your point across - at least not if you want them to take it seriously.
    Last edited by Howz Da Tb; 03-18-2017 at 01:23 PM.

2. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    alora is shit, it's clunky, C&P buggy, glitcjy, shitty. i can keep going

3. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Howz Da Tb View Post
    Jason left the team months ago.

If the Staff team around here is as bad as you claim.. have you tried... suggesting ways you think they could improve? I used to be an Overseer here myself and from my past experience a vast majority of the staff members were more than willing to help whenever possible.

My point is that telling them that they're "childish kids" and a "mediocre team" probably isn't the best way to get your point across - at least not if you want them to take it seriously.
    jason left after doing a massive contribution for the server, helped alot omicron and thats why server remained with a decent player base.
    you really think ill waste my time pointing out every single thing they have done b4? you crazy man, every1 knows how childish they are anyways.
    its 2k17 .... already 8 years and pple know what things must be done etc but pali just wont listen or will stay inactive, this "how to improve bs" discussion is nothing new, server been dead after bs1-2 were closed....like u dont need to be smart to know what shud have been done already.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Roll back the pvm update, after that server started to die (the one about 3 people getting drops at same potential.) Really have no motivation to grind in RSPS. Loved that pvm system so i actually had fun doing risk fights and staking without taking 2 weeks to rebuild again

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by GUN EM DOWN View Post
    incorrect. Omicron works with Jason as developers, and not to mention the huge staff team every1 serious & always online willing to help.
    but yea, probably the inactivity of pali is a bigger impact than the fact that he solo codes.

Their staffteam is joke. Abusive and inmature. Youd just have to lick ass to get staff within 2 weeks after joining the server smh...

6. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Pali has always been the same. Even in like 2007 he would go inactive for weeks at a time.

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert View Post
    Their staffteam is joke. Abusive and inmature. Youd just have to lick ass to get staff within 2 weeks after joining the server smh...
    Your tunnel vision on a few bad apples may have affected your whole perception.

We're not as bad as you think, you probably just see us dealing with members of the community who are being dicks and so we have to get our point across to them that what they're doing is wrong or against the rules.

It's sad to see that you perceive us that way, if you feel like you wish to bring up any issues about the staff team or if the issue is directly me, message me and we'll work something out.

8. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Your tunnel vision on a few bad apples may have affected your whole perception.

We're not as bad as you think, you probably just see us dealing with members of the community who are being dicks and so we have to get our point across to them that what they're doing is wrong or against the rules.

It's sad to see that you perceive us that way, if you feel like you wish to bring up any issues about the staff team or if the issue is directly me, message me and we'll work something out.
    You paying off players now after you've called them autistic????

smh

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    You paying off players now after you've called them autistic????

smh
    There are few exceptions. He has passed my tolerance level one too many times and just doesn't ever change his attitude. Respect is a two-way street and I can tell you now, I'm never walking down it with him.

10. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Frankly the reason the server died off so quickly is because a large number of teams & clans came back here to pk, to find there was nil pk incentive, and therefore no one in the wilderness. It's still the way it has been the past 4 years where the only real profit to be made is via PvM. And realistically most people on RSPS's would just go on RS if they wanted to grind out bosses for drops 24/7. There has always been a lot of denial about the size of the pking community, but now you can see it in numbers, pkers come back to the server, server peaks 250, pkers leave the server, server peaks 30.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast