1. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    I apologize to anyone that I ever said something bad to,

I tend to forget that the game should be played for fun, even though I'm a competitive person,
    And I just really don't like losing. Though, I'm 23 years old and it's so out of place to get frustrated the way I do at some point,

Whether it be Pking, Staking or getting PvM drops. It just shouldn't happen.
    My other usernames:

- Sixth Sensei
    - Egosolus
    - 2muchsauce

So, whoever can recall me acting like a complete idiot just because :

I couldn't kill you Pking, you got a PvM drop or you won Staking.
    (Whatever reason that got me so frustrated)

I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'm aware of this and I always feel like a complete mug after it happens..

Had to make a topic about it! Get it out of my system.

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    well this is good, being humble is something we all need to remember.

It's good that you've taken the initiative and fully man'd up for those actions.

Many others should follow your lead, for this is how we should be acting if / whenever we 'over react'.

I'm not one of those people you've insulted, but I am proud of you for doing this.

3. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    A lot of people from the community should take hint to this thread. Too many people tend to flame around here, it's good to not let petty things get to you. Though some people get some sort of sick pleasure of trolling and flaming others just because of their own personal "issues". So many others suffer in this world, so to get to just sit down play an online game just for fun is such a luxury and should always be remembered it is a privilege to do so. I'm not really aware of what you've done, but to take time out of your life to just apologize is quite mature, so thank you.

Have a great day m8

4. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    Thanks both! This really helped me, not only reading the reactions, just making right for what is wrong.

For example, gaming got me using the swear word:cancer

While I have some sort of phobia for it, still I used it to curse at people.
    This word I stopped using pretty quickly though, and now everytime I see someone use it in a bad context (swearing, laughing with it)

I'd tell them it's not cool to use this just to hurt people.
    You never know who's at the other side of the screen, and even though I'm a strong person in spirit, mind and body

I can relate that words infact, can really mess with you if used in a dark context.

I also felt like the server is losing so many players, and it's becoming a pretty small group of loyal players.
    I'd make this topic just to clear my bit of the grudges or whatever conflicts I had with others.

& Same for you Bud & Sasuke
    Last edited by Fukh; 03-06-2017 at 04:29 AM.

5. Offline
    Feb 2017
    #
    This post is Attention seeking As.f. "gaming got me to use the word ******" for real ? neck your self you little prick.
    Saying sorry for your behaviour ? nah mate, i bet if your father or mother heard you curse people out with the term off "******" they would slap the white out off you.

Un-educated fool, once you start throwing the ****** word around, you seriously need to think about your animal wannabe like behaviour that word is f*cking disgusting.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    +1 for this thread.

7. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by V O I D View Post
    This post is Attention seeking As.f. "gaming got me to use the word ******" for real ? neck your self you little prick.
    Saying sorry for your behaviour ? nah mate, i bet if your father or mother heard you curse people out with the term off "******" they would slap the white out off you.

Un-educated fool, once you start throwing the ****** word around, you seriously need to think about your animal wannabe like behaviour that word is f*cking disgusting.
    I think you misunderstood.. I ment, the people in general are using this. Specially in Holland/Belgium, they just use it as a word to curse with.
    I got caught up into it and started using it, same for the Private Servers I used to play, alot of people use this word, and I know it is wrong..

That's exactly the reason I stopped using it very quickly, knowing it is so wrong to use that to insult people.
    Because everytime I did, I thought about it but completely ignored the fact that I shouldn't be using it, and focusses on the wrong things:

Which is the anger that at the present time/moment is running through my body/mind whatever.
    And it's not attention seeking, nobody would have to comment on this topic for me to feel better about the fact that I aired it out there and got it off my chest.

Therefor, I'd rather believe you are attention seeking..

8. Offline
    Feb 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Fukh View Post
    I think you misunderstood.. I ment, the people in general are using this. Specially in Holland/Belgium, they just use it as a word to curse with.
    I got caught up into it and started using it, same for the Private Servers I used to play, alot of people use this word, and I know it is wrong..

That's exactly the reason I stopped using it very quickly, knowing it is so wrong to use that to insult people.
    Because everytime I did, I thought about it but completely ignored the fact that I shouldn't be using it, and focusses on the wrong things:

Which is the anger that at the present time/moment is running through my body/mind whatever.
    And it's not attention seeking, nobody would have to comment on this topic for me to feel better about the fact that I aired it out there and got it off my chest.

Therefor, I'd rather believe you are attention seeking..
    It's a word used in holland.. & belg? bunch of un educated fools, can tell clearly not raised proper.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    It's a word used in holland.. & belg? bunch of un educated fools, can tell clearly not raised proper.
    Lol, chill.. The guy is trying to apologise.

10. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    Surely there's other people in the world that used/use this word to curse with.
    And it's easy to go off at someone, specially on a thread made for positivity and doing better, self improvement.

Yet you come here to spread more hatred
    This only tells me what kind of person you are, now inb4 "You use cancer as a swear word uneducated fool"?
    Please, look in the mirror and tell me how perfect you are lol.

Stop commenting on this thread please, it's obvious you're attention seeking.
    A Mod or Admin can lock this thread btw I said what I had to say, can't be bothered with kids spreading negativity on a positive subject.

Just pay attention to the ClanChat for a few minutes and you'll see what I'm talking about.
    Like I said, it's not the only reason I made the thread for,

I also made it because there's a small group of people left on the server, yet all I see is cursing,
    Hatred towards eachother for really just doing what we as individuals like to do, and this is different for each and one of us.
    Yet if we act different in certain situations it wont be like this, way to make yourself a good example though Mr. V O I D.
    Last edited by Fukh; 03-07-2017 at 09:16 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast