2. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quality content from a quality pker.

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    was a sick video loved when the shark popped up.

4. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    was a sick video loved when the shark popped up.
    lmao yh shark missunderstood creatures

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Wow, I have to admit I was absolutely blown away by this video, this is the video I watched time and time again it inspired me to not only gain a deeper understanding of Battlescape, but it inspired me to pursue Battlescape as a career, we see our expert video maker Posa here experimenting with numerous themes, nuance and a forever twisting narrative. If we take, for instance, the title 'Great white shark expedition' we come across several nautical themes, but when we actually break it down, we reveal that Posa is himself the shark on an expedition, the video in itself is a metaphor for experimentation 'testing the waters' hence 'expedition'. In Posa's last post he reveals to us that he won't be working on any further videos, so in this video he releases after, he really is on his own expedition, his own journey into experimentation, into creativity and the uncertainty of his own vision. This is a work of art that allows us to gain insight into the deep recesses of Posa's mind. Wow, absolutely incredible.

6. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisEpoch View Post
    Wow, I have to admit I was absolutely blown away by this video, this is the video I watched time and time again it inspired me to not only gain a deeper understanding of Battlescape, but it inspired me to pursue Battlescape as a career, we see our expert video maker Posa here experimenting with numerous themes, nuance and a forever twisting narrative. If we take, for instance, the title 'Great white shark expedition' we come across several nautical themes, but when we actually break it down, we reveal that Posa is himself the shark on an expedition, the video in itself is a metaphor for experimentation 'testing the waters' hence 'expedition'. In Posa's last post he reveals to us that he won't be working on any further videos, so in this video he releases after, he really is on his own expedition, his own journey into experimentation, into creativity and the uncertainty of his own vision. This is a work of art that allows us to gain insight into the deep recesses of Posa's mind. Wow, absolutely incredible.
    l0000000l omfg you get me

7. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    beautifully done, definite presence of cinematographic elements much alike to the works of wes anderson ! think of the life aquatic with steve zissou, absolute masterpiece regarding shark expeditions

Closed Thread