• Other

6 4.38%

1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Just so this thread doesn't get lost from them being posted so close together, what would you like you see next thread.

So as many of you know, our Wilderness activity has been pretty bad overall since the OSRS server went online. We're looking for feedback to help fix this.

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    need pkers

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Not many pkers needs more rewarding items

4. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    i think...a lot of us are returning players from your past BS servers.
    The majority of your servers consisted of pre-eoc material.

It's probably just that lots of us don't PK b/c we're either busy doing other stuff such as ramping up money just b/c we like to (me), or...because we aren't used to playing on an rs07 private server specifically from you (also me). Like...the pvm'ing is kind of similar from your past content, but the pking is different. I'm just not used to rs07 pking, since the majority of pking I've ever done was on servers that had 742 content on it.

but that's just me.
    The statuettes were nice, even though they're now emblems...just seeing those diverse loots that you'd get when you killed someone...just looked so nice...
    pre-eoc RS / RSPS.
    Last edited by Sasuke1; 02-12-2017 at 01:28 AM. Reason: idk where i went with this comment lol

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Personally i think it has to do with the ways to make money, currently it is to easy to obtain money trough pvm. Items such as dboots, dragon legs etc (welfare pvp gear for simple pvp, such as whip fights) are now to cheap to make it useful to pk with. i would suggest:

Ideas:
    - Delete sharks and other pots from the free items shop, thus stimulating fishing and the economy of it.
    - Delete dboots/dlegs etc from the shop, 190k for dboots is just to cheap. Normally they should be 1-2m making it a ' risk ' to take them pking.
    - Add a better rewards system so people wil go pk for rewards and not go pvming al day as the main source of money.

Footnotes current system
    - Target system is good, as well as the amount of BM u get per kill.
    - Combat system works fine, no really OP weapons.
    - Untradable items breaking on death is a good money sink.

These were just a couple of my suggestions, i hope you are able to get the pvp system active again.

Keep up the good work!

6. Offline
    Feb 2017
    #
    Add osrs bosses with juicy loot

7. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Since the only thing that is working out for pking is chaos ele, try to play on that. Either add something similar (but balaced please, no 100% droprate rares or someshit) or decrease the respawn timer.

By the way. These are the saddest poll results ever seen. All the people who only want to pk always bankstanding and crying about nobody pking instead of getting out there.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    This Poll tho, you ask why don't you Pk, and add an option "Would but there's no Pkers"
    Obviously everyone is gonna vote for that, but this option doesn't bring no in-put lol.
    It just states the current state we are in.

Honestly, add a Pk Shop, where people can buy D Defender, Void, Torso, Fighter Hat and all that shit (Fire Cape) so we can obtain it through Pking.
    Also add all the pure shit in there.

Reduce the PvM drops a little bit.. and try to balance out the money making through Slayer/PvM/ and PvP

Maybe (no idea if all Wildy Bosses are added) if they are, add some sort of Emblem that PvMers can buy
    To get a boost % in drop rates, and maybe even hits like the Black Mask does for slayer, that costs about 2M or 5M IDK,
    So if they risk this or have this, the hits & drop rate will increase but they will risk 2 - 5m if they want to offcourse..

Maybe add Brawler Gloves & finish the Wildy Area where people Fish & Woodcut & Mine (Will only be able to fish there obviously for now)
    Add some Thieving area's, the castle in 54 Wildy & make some decent cash/item rewards, add some random Magic trees, Yew trees
    Once Wcing & Fming come out and make some special rewards for those that skill in the wildy, idk I'm just typing whatever pops up in my mind.

& @Amorphis I'd say the Barrows in the Wildy are more attractive to Pkers then the Chaos Ely?
    Never been to Chaos Ely, but Barrows is usually most active unless there's a NH Competition going on at Wests
    Last edited by Sixth Sensei; 02-12-2017 at 07:49 AM.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychologic View Post
    Maybe add Brawler Gloves & finish the Wildy Area where people Fish & Woodcut & Mine (Will only be able to fish there obviously for now)
    Add some Thieving area's, the castle in 54 Wildy & make some decent cash/item rewards, add some random Magic trees, Yew trees
    Once Wcing & Fming come out and make some special rewards for those that skill in the wildy, idk I'm just typing whatever pops up in my mind.
    Fuck you. :/
    Killing helpless skillers with no items will not help the actual pking, damn it. And even if you really want to force that, it wont work. There is literally one or two people who fish at the bandit camp. I'd go and fish there all day, but it's really not worth for the skillers, because it's impossible to stay there for a longer period of time (except if you do like 100 crabs/anglers per time). And still, once a lvl 100 wannabe pker warrior comes and camps the spot, you just can't go back there.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychologic View Post
    & @Amorphis I'd say the Barrows in the Wildy are more attractive to Pkers then the Chaos Ely?
    Never been to Chaos Ely, but Barrows is usually most active unless there's a NH Competition going on at Wests
    Haven't ever been to wildy barrows, so I didn't really know that, but since I tried to do chaos ele yesterday with a duo.. He tp'ed there first and just told me there is no point, cus there are like 20 pkers.. So yeah, guess both of those are working out.
    Last edited by Amorphis; 02-12-2017 at 07:59 AM.

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Fuck you. :/
    Killing helpless skillers with no items will not help the actual pking, damn it. And even if you really want to force that, it wont work. There is literally one or two people who fish at the bandit camp. I'd go and fish there all day, but it's really not worth for the skillers, because it's impossible to stay there for a longer period of time (except if you do like 100 crabs/anglers per time). And still, once a lvl 100 wannabe pker warrior comes and camps the spot, you just can't go back there.

Haven't ever been to wildy barrows, so I didn't really know that, but since I tried to do chaos ele yesterday with a duo.. He tp'ed there first and just told me there is no point, cus there are like 20 pkers.. So yeah, guess both of those are working out.

I know, but I just thought if certain spots become hot-spots, there might be Pkers killing the Pkers that kill the Skillers lol.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast