Sick

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixon View Post
    Love the updates pali well done, Although adding the Magic Fang to the bm shop was a bad idea IMO. Takes away from the people who have received as a drop.
    I know people would be irritated with it being added to the BM shop, but with the number of BM items that have been removed in the last few weeks, it kind of made sense to atleast atleast 1 Zulrah drop to the shop, and in this case I chose the one that could apply to both mains and pures that is more so used in PKing compared to the Serpentine helm and Blowpipe. At this point I'd be willing to remove one of the spirit shields, whichever the community would most like to see not in there. My first guess would be the ely, but at it's price I would think the preferred would be one of the other two instead.
    Last edited by Palidino; 02-02-2017 at 04:33 AM.

3. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I know people would be irritated with it being added to the BM shop, but with the number of BM items that have been removed in the last few weeks, it kind of made sense to atleast atleast 1 Zulrah drop to the shop, and in this case I chose the one that could apply to both mains and pures that is more so used in PKing compared to the Serpentine helm and Blowpipe.
    Well answered, thank you for clearing that up I hadn't considered that all.

4. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Magic fang in bm is geeeeeeei, should a done olm pet or mutagens, either way amazing job dino

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    ceberus loc? the cave wont work

6. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    looks good thanks

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Oh shit nice

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    thanks for da update

9. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran

10. Offline
    The best Bob
    Jan 2017
    #
    tfw you have a 154 hellhound task waiting for you, then this comes out!
    tyty

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast