1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    You donīt like questing at all i see haha. Standing at 100 qp at combat 40 *.*

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Almost half way to 99 magic!

Last edited by Kuhwasy; 11-07-2016 at 04:13 PM.

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Wow it has been a very long time since I updated this. I still haven't done much combat lvling. but I did improve my skilling a little bit better, my plan from before was to get 3 99s at once. (fletching, cooking, and magic) well I changed my mind and now im going for 4 99s! (fire-making added) so much more work needs done.lol but I will get there. I plan on having some kind of event on osrs when I do achieve my goal with the 4 99s so any of my battle-scape family would want to join that play osrs still I would love to see you there.

4. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhwasy View Post
    Wow it has been a very long time since I updated this. I still haven't done much combat lvling. but I did improve my skilling a little bit better, my plan from before was to get 3 99s at once. (fletching, cooking, and magic) well I changed my mind and now im going for 4 99s! (fire-making added) so much more work needs done.lol but I will get there. I plan on having some kind of event on osrs when I do achieve my goal with the 4 99s so any of my battle-scape family would want to join that play osrs still I would love to see you there.
    You're almost half way there, gl with the rest bruh

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    It will be Lee's max party all over again. Aaaye

6. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    So close to the minimum expected mage level

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #