View Poll Results: How do you feel about the Economy?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's good at the moment.

23 26.74%
  • It's not good.

51 59.30%
  • Don't care/not affected

12 13.95%

1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    Other servers didn't have x3 drops so technically the rates on here are way better...

hell bandos drops are broken lol..
    No because other servers had multiple boss rooms with full drop rates (317 specifically where the other rooms were constantly in use). Second drop rate is halved, third drop is a 3rd of the rate, so really we all around have lower overall boss drops.

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    I am working on some stuff for this.

3. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by @Terror View Post
    I am working on some stuff for this.
    I pm'd you what i thought was okish for the rare idea you had. Am curious to see what else you have

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    add rares, raise the prices of gear/items. Add player owned shops to the ge like it used to be a long time ago, can't remember exactly what battle-scape it was in either bs1 or 2 but that worked the best where you actually had the GE and all you had to do was search a item and the players named showed up and how many they had, kinda like the 742 but add the GE not just 1-4 people, like the whole GE. besides that, I know rares where a big thing back with the old battle-scapes with the whole staking thing, people staking purple phats, I know I used to do it. tons of people did it. it may help just to add rares, only thing to do is try.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    i think its alright but its not top notch, id refer to a mixture of other peoples comments.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    If you guys are going to add rares don't make them 800m... make them cheap and affordable so they don't take up the whole economy.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Add back rares, Reset Eco (Maybe) add money sinks. But yea eco is ass atm

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by dh pk3r View Post
    If you guys are going to add rares don't make them 800m... make them cheap and affordable so they don't take up the whole economy.
    making them cheap means everyone will have one. making them expensive will make people want them and help the economy. (as in people will spend there money)

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    lower the drop rates.. sink the money from pvm.. add some more skills into the game this isnt the battlescape were we all hadfun man..

10. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Eco reset please everyone seems to have everything in the game. Add more stuff to the game now the only thing you can do is litteraly sit in the bank or pvm or go stake.

Wilderness is dead af, Add a minigame or something

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast