#
    nice stats man coming together well

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    nice stats man coming together well
    nothing special but thanks, just trying to get it to a comfortable state for a mid level account which will be nice to come back to if i ever lose interest again

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    nothing special but thanks, just trying to get it to a comfortable state for a mid level account which will be nice to come back to if i ever lose interest again
    Almost makes me want to give it another chance but they cant reset my pw and I forgot it. Some mac issue they said.

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Almost makes me want to give it another chance but they cant reset my pw and I forgot it. Some mac issue they said.
    You just send an email to yourself via the Forgot Password button and click the link in the browser..

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    You just send an email to yourself via the Forgot Password button and click the link in the browser..
    Tried it they lost my email too apparently some system issue with Macs is what customer service said. I was supposed to call back but never did. Didnt want to play bad enough to jump thru hoops. I could buy membership they could locate my account to take money but not to play...

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Tried it they lost my email too apparently some system issue with Macs is what customer service said. I was supposed to call back but never did. Didnt want to play bad enough to jump thru hoops. I could buy membership they could locate my account to take money but not to play...
    Yeah that's impossible as your account would be tied to an email...

https://secure.jagex.com/m=accountap...sswordrecovery

I'll help you recover it if you want to jump on discord. Put your email in here.

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Yeah that's impossible as your account would be tied to an email...

https://secure.jagex.com/m=accountap...sswordrecovery

I'll help you recover it if you want to jump on discord. Put your email in here.
    Soon cant tonight unexpected babies hatched too soo long night ahead of me.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345