probably the last thing ill do here, kinda tiring stating the obvious but oh well

first off the chaos ele tho being original it is just quite ridiculous when it comes to its guaranteed bank loot mechanics.
well as ive been told by MNM is that the boss can be killed with practically no valuable gear whatsoever, getting a drop is obvious bank loot and no doubt instantly your +1 item.
this snowballs into people not being incentiviced to kill people when the boss is around as how obvious this may be that the drops from the ele are far better than whatever the player(s) is/are risking.

given the low playerbase, which has been declining since this update, the top 5 people dealing damage to the ele getting guaranteed drops that far outweigh anything those players would drop.
even tho you doubled bloodmoney dropped by players, you did the same for pvm which naturally doesnt do anything to the issue of pvm being far more profitable than pvp. chaos ele should've made this far too obvious and still this problem is missed entirely or atleast isnt treated with a better solution. ofcource after the ele is dead people could go and pk them for atleast the BM part of the ele drop but if you end up getting the most id rather just run away instead of killing others. the risk of staying isnt worth reward or effort but thats just me.

moving on this boss practically killed off pvm outside of the wild which u may consider a good thing for now but the obvious reason for this is the guaranteed drops every 20 minutes within a wide variety of items. i dont know what it will be like now that it is nerfed but im betting the issue still stands in some capacity. theres no point to do pvm outside of killing chaos ele while its drops are guaranteed. why would you do anything else when you can get more in far less time by just waiting for ele spawns? other than just doing something to wait for ele spawns but ya know every time i logged in thus far i find half the server doing nothing at all in edge bank. and it remains that way no doubt. if there wasnt any incentive to do something else in this time then there certainly isnt something now. your small arrangement of pvm activities have now been reduced to just one. pking is still somewhat nonexistent tho somewhat more accessible but still not anywhere near how it should be.

do with this feedback as you please, just know im done with it now, good luck